Cicatrize

Tw!! This does contain violence, sexual assult, transphobia, homophobia, and some other things that man be triggering.
Teddys pov

I tossed and turned, I just couldnt get over what he had said.

It's your fault

He just sounded so much like him.

Flashback

A 15 year old boy with (h/c) sat on the swings waiting patiently for someone's arrival.He felt the flow of the wind against his white skirt and pink crop top. He noticed that a girl was by the basketball with a man following her. She kept yelling telling him to leave her alone and he kept following, like a lion stalking it's prey. The 15 year old walked over to the court slowly incase there wasn't a real problem.

"Excuse me, is this man bothering you?" The boy asked her quietly so that the man couldn't hear. "Yes he's been following me since I got here and I don't want to go home because then he will know where I live!" She whisper-yelled stressing the urgency. "What if I walk you to home, or to a more populated area that is if you want my help," he spoke calmly trying to sooth the young girl. "Thank you! I like by the apartments near the corner store. Are you ok with walking me there?" She asked as the two  start leaving the basketball court.

He nodded and walked with her to her house. The man followed behind as the two walked. Once the girl was home she hugged him and went inside. The 15 year old spotted the same man creeping around the corner. He needed to head back to the park and wait for his friends but the guy was in the way.'what if I cross the street and then cross back when I get to the park? No, he might follow me. Maybe I could walk around the block until he leaves me alone? Yea that might work!' Someone grabbed his wrist snapping him out of his escape plans.

"You're quite cute, looking all dolled up like that," the man who reeked of weed and alcohol slurred his words. "Let go of me!" The boy shouted as he was dragged to alleyway near the apartments."let me the fuck go you bastard!" The boy chocked out as he started sobbing. "Now a little girl like you should watch you mouth," the male laughed out at the boys sobbing, pinning the smaller of the two's wrists above their head. The boy started kicking and miraculously managed to hit the older in the crotch.

"You bitch!" The man said falling down covering his area.The boy tried to make his escape until he felt a hand pull his hair back. He whimpered as he fell down, his ankle twisted in a way that it should never twist. "You know its your fault, you wore that skirt tempting me, if you weren't such a slut this wouldn't be happening to you!" He man yelled as he slapped the boys face. Red rushing to the spot that was just hit forming a red slap mark.

He reached for the top of the skirt and started pulling it down. The (s/c) boy squirmed under him tears flowing like a river as he begged the man to stop. His pleading did nothing as the man kept pulling down the skirt."Whoa are you a tranny or something? You like dressing up as a girl and shit, huh? This is fucking disgusting. If you like dressing and acting like one so much then I might as well treat you like one you fucking tranny," the older man slurred and he ripped off the boy's shorts that were under the skirt and underwear. 

"Please stop!Why are you doing this to me! Just stop!" The boy barely spoke between his sobs and pleads for help. Just as the boy was about to speak again a gloved  hand covered his mouth. "Shut the fuck up you slut!" The man growled. The sound of a belt being unbuckled could be heard making the boy try to free himself even more. He cried as he knew what was going to happen.

Back to current time

Teddy's POV

I started crying at the thought of the night I lost my virginity. Why the hell do I have to think of this right now. That was years ago! I gotten better, so why am I thinking of that right now?

I felt arms wrap around waist, pulling me closer to them. "Go back to sleep," a husky voice told me as I try and get comfortable. I turn around and face his bare chest, snuggle into it and close my eyes. 'I'm safe and nobody can hurt me' I confirmed to myself as I dozed back into a slumber.

Hey guys sorry for the 2 month break I needed it because I was putting on a play, had finals, and had to deal with mental issues. But I have a gf now! Shes really sweet and we cuddle alot I'm doing better now so I'll try to update around 3 times a month
💖Skully out