Eldritch

Todays outfit

The pink one bottom right

Teddy's pov:

I woke up still exhausted from the week before. I won Callum over in court and now he is legally my son. What this means is that I have to enroll him in school in two months.

I get out of bed, showered, and got dressed. I step out of the bathroom still drying my hair off a bit when I hear the child wandering the house calling my name.

"Papa I'm hungry where are you?" 'He's already up?' I think to myself

"I'm in the bathroom Cal, I'll be done soon and we can get you ready for the day," I called as I finished off my hair. I turn around back to the bathroom.

I start running a bath for him and put bubbles and soap so that while he bathes I can cook us breakfast. "Little dude the baths ready grab you some clothes ok?" A couple minutes after he comes running into the bathroom, "papa I'm ready for my bath! I even brought Henry!" He said waving the plastic toy velociraptor. "That's great sweetheart, I'm going to go cook us some full breakfast, do you want tomatoes or no, also what do you want to drink?" I asked him as I started picking up his dirty clothes.

"No tomatoes those are yucky! Can I have orange juice please," he giggled. "Of course let me go put these in the hamper and get us some food going," I said as I left the bathroom.

I throw the clothes in the laundry hamper, and head to the kitchen. I cook sausage, black pudding, mushrooms, bacon, eggs, and toast. I put the kettle on the stove with water to make me some tea. (If you don't like tea than make you some for of caffeinated drink) I pour a glass of oj and fix us our plates.

I put the dirty pans in the sink for me to do later, and finish the tea. I pour me a glass and set the table. "Callum breakfast is ready, get dressed if you need help tell me!" I yell as I finish getting everything ready. I get an "ok" yelled back as I hear tiny thumping through the house.

The child plops down infront of his dish, which is infront of me, and starts chowing down. "How is it bud?" I ask as I sip on my drink. "This is yummy, alot better than frozen waffles," he says between bites. I can't help but worry over what he says. Did he really not eat well, I mean I could see his ribs poking at his skin when I first met him.