Emulation

Teddy's pov

I woke up and checked the time. 10:47 , 'damn' I thought to myself. My friend was coming over at 12 meaning I had to clean up and be ready in an hour. I grab some clothes and a random headband and head to the shower. Once I'm done I check the mirror making sure im presentable incase a fan recognizes me.

(Top headband)

(Top headband)

I check the time to see how long I had. 11:13, I had time to some basic makeup and fix myself up better. I put on my foundation, some highlighter, and basic eyeshadow and eye liner. I looked flawless, and considering I did that with twenty minutes to spare was amazing. I grab a granola bar and eat it, making sure I had something in my system, and check my mini backpack making sure I had everything. Portable charger? Check. Wallet? Check. Will to live-

I stopped checking my bag when a knock was heard from my front door. I run down the stairs and open it to see my friend, Cherry! I greet her with a hug seeing as she hasn't changed her style at all. She wore a black sports bra with a red and black patterned flannel over it. She also had on black ripped jeans, and to top it off combat boots with rainbow laceing.

"WHAT UP BITCHHH!" she yelled at me returning the hug. "Nothing much, I've gotten alot more popular online, I finally reached one million! Can you believe that?" I yelled happily. "I'm so proud of you, but work aside hows everything else?" She asked. "Not much, I met this guy named Corpsehusband he seems fun," you said, technically if you enjoy it it's not really work. "YOU MEAN THE CORPSEHUSBAND?" she yelled at me. "Ummm yeah, but beside that can we go? I dont wanna focuse on work," I said trying to distract her from her obsession. I leave my house and see a bright blue car parked infront of my house. "Get in looser we're going shopping!" She yelled and got on the driver seat.

Timeskip

I was tired, I spent the whole day shopping, walking, and dealing with fans. I just wanted to do something to wind down, maybe play a game. Play a game. And just like a lightbulb appeared over my head I decided to play a game, as simple as it sounded. I set my recording stuff up getting ready hoping the others were free today otherwise my efforts would be for nothing. I log on discord to see some of them were already on. I start typing in the chat.