Enamour

Tw:  harmful wording and suggested other issues.

Teddy's pov

The everlasting moonlight spread through the window illuminating the room. I gazed at the carpet flooring waiting for some sort of signal to speak up. I stare at my lover's back, hypnotized by the velvet voice speaking and the melodic words rolling off of his tongue. The thumping of my heartbeat could be heard from miles away as I tug at my sweater sleeves, hoping to ease that jittery feeling that keeps nagging me.

I gaze up to the screen as usernames and viewers continue to join in on his stream. I shift my gaze to my phone clock squinting a bit at the brightness. 10:25. Five more minutes until we reveal our status. Five more minutes until our love that blossomed is turned sorrowful once again. Just five more minutes.

I glance once again at the clock that had appeared to have only one minute until 10:30. I look into his precious sunkissed eyes as he does the same with mine. His lips curve up in a friendly smile as if telling me i could do this without having to speak a word. I mimic his actions and smile back to send the same message to him. Then I look past his figure and onto the monitor realizing the numbers floating on the screen  preparing myself to explain all the madness that has happened. 'One breathe in' I inhale the cool air thankful that it wasn't stuffy and thick,'2 3 4', and exhale,'1 2 3 4', I feel the air leaving my body and my once present jitters leaving aswell. I look up at him and nod my head up and down as if telling him I'm ready.

"Hey guys so I had said earlier that I would wait to explain things until more viewers came in and here we are so..." he trailed off stalling the much needed explanation for the nosey followers. "As you know a youtuber and streamer by the name of Teddybear.boy posted a photo of him and someone kissing saying I love you baby while tagging me. Many of you have speculated that it was me and him kissing in that photo and to keep it simple that was me and him. We both got drunk and he forgot that he couldn't say anything about our relationship because we agreed to not say anything until we were ready, but in the end it kinda worked out the photo only showed a bit of my face so we agreed to move on from it," his velvet voice summarized perfectly, purposely leaving out the whole panic attack and getting angry part, which we both agreed to do. He then opened his mouth again to speak," we found out we live quite close to each other so him and Callum are over right now, of course the toddler's asleep, but (y/n) isn't," he nudged me with his elbow signaling me to speak.

"Hi my friends! To answer anything yes I'm dating your beloved Corpse, yes he asked me out first, and fyi he's a big softy when off camera," I giggled out watching as an aflush hue covering his cheeks as he puffs out his cheeks and flare his nose in a pout. I giggle more at his actions earning a smile from him. "If anyone wants to ask questions about us I think now would be a good time," I glance at the comments rolling in ranging from favorite cuddle position to weird questions about our nonexistent sex life. I feel my legs getting tired, I look around the room for a chair, seeing the only one was being used by Corpse I decide that it will have to work.

I plop myself onto his lap feeling the fabric of his sweats against my smooth thighs. I look behind me to check in this was okay when I spot the aflush hue darkening.

He tilts my chin up and glances at my lips. I look at his eyes once again trapped in the look he gives, drowning in passion. "We'll deal with this later angel," his whispered into my ear. I shiver internally as I look up at him, he moves my chin to face forwards and wraps his arms around my stomache. His chin rested on my shoulders and never have I been more thankful that he doesn't use facecam. He starts moving one hand to my thigh and softly squeezes it I sit still trying to to make a sound or squirm so chat doesn't notice something off.

"I saw someone ask about this but I would like to say I would prefer it if you didn't bring up anything about our intimate time or anything related to it. If you're asking simple questions such as favorite cuddle positions I will answer, but asking who's top and who's bottom is too much. Please respect these boundaries," he vocalized, but all I could seem to focus on was his hand that still rested on my thigh. "U-uh I agree with these set boundaries and to whoever actually asked that about the cuddles I have a preference to the half spoon or sweetheart's cradle," I spilled out words forming what could barely be classified as a sentence trying to hold my composure.

I listen to his breathing, in and out, I close my eyelids feeling at ease with the knowledge that I'm in the safe hands of my boyfriend. It's weird giving someone such a title, but eventually it had to have happened. I wonder what our future would look like. Maybe we could get a pet, I know Callum wants a snake, maybe we could get a corn snake. I shift my position snuggling into his chest as he continues his stream filled with questions and the responsive answers. I feel his arms move the one that held  my thigh was no more, but his other hand that was around my waist snaked back around it and rested onto one of my thighs. A faint heartbeat entered my hearing range as I listen closer to his heart I felt my body grow tired, my legs ached, my throat was dry, and my eyes fought over whether to open up again or risk dozing off to whimsical feeling of sleep.

I could still hear what he was saying but as a blur almost. I tried tuning into whatever was being spoken when I realized just doing that made the exhausted feeling worse. 'Fuck it's I thought as I feel myself being pulled into a feeling of rest.

Corpse POV

I stare at (y/n) as he breathes up and down slowly. I glance up at the monitor in front of me, almost not noticing how late it was. 11:56. I decide now would be a good time to end whatever this filming session was meant to be. "Alright I think I'm going to head out, teddys asleep and I wouldn't want to wake him, don't forget to check his channels out," I say my goodbyes and turn the stream off. I double check to make sure that all my mics, cameras, and other supplies aren't up and running before taking a picture of the resting boy in my lap.

corpse_husband

corpse_husband imagine falling asleep on me on stream @Teddybear

corpse_husband imagine falling asleep on me on stream @Teddybear.boy

1231 words sorry for not updating recently my mother has decided to move us plus finals I just haven't had time so enjoy this I really tried so please enjoy!
💖Skully