eunoia

Todays outfit

Teddy's pov

Teddy's pov

I woke up earlier than usual to tiny hands shaking me awake. "New papa I'm hungry," the tiny child said softly. I slowly sit up, my eyes meeting his, and give him a smile. "I'll make some food little one, but after that I need to do some grown up, ok?" At this he started getting happy and almost dragged me out of bed. He took the triceratops in one hand, and my arm in the other as he dragged me to the kitchen.

I cook us some malt-o-melt and start looking into adoption, and how it works. I know how tough it can be, but I want to make this work. I'll call them tommorow and give him time to get comfortable. As we eat I can't help but take a picture of him, who knows if I would ever see him again. I clean his hands after we eat, and tell him to chill in my room while I was showering and getting ready. I showered, got dressed, and brushed both my hair and my teeth. I walk out to see him playing with the blue triceratops and my favorite purple raptor.

"Someone's enjoying themselves," I chucked as he turned his head, smile as bright as a star. "Yeah! I found more stuffies, c-can I play with them? Please," what's the worse that can happen? "Sure thing, hey I got to do my job, do you think you can just play for a bit, and afterwards we could watch a movie and eat lunch or something?" He smiled and nodded and went back to playing with my stuffed friends.

I get an email from Jack saying that today was the start of the new minecraft series and that he was telling us our pairs once we got on the server and discord. I get my equipment set up and get on discord ready for the rest of the crew. He gives us the server information and I log on it.
This is your skin change it if you want