twitterpated

Thank you so much for the votes and views I'll try my best to update more! Todays outfit

(Pink ears)

Your pov

I woke up to my phone ringing, I picked it up not checking the caller ID only to hear Jack yelling on the other end of the phone.

"I've tried calling you multiple times! I wanted to know if you want to play phasmaphobia with me, Corpse, and Gloom, I was starting to think you were the corpse, get it?" "Different timezones remember Sean, I'll set my equipment up, and be ready in an hour if you guys haven't started by then," I groggily sat up all the way and took a drink of my water by the bed. "Whatever you need to do, see you soon teddy," the phonecall as short as it was, ended. I showered, ate, and, got dressed. I decided to set my stuff up a little early and I was ready a couple minutes before I said which worked out perfectly!

I enter the game with the others and show up at this garage looking room. "Hey guys this is Teddybearboi and were playing phasmaphobia with Jack, Corpse, and Gloom. I heard it's a good game, so without further adue let's get right into the video!"

After everyone else did there intros and whatnot I threw a basketball at Corpse. "What was that for?" He asked. In reality I just wanted to hear his voice, but I couldn't say that. " throw the ball back dummy," god I'm sounding like an anime school girl, I need help. We tossed the ball back and forth the best we could when Jack started talking, "so are you two done playing catch or are we gonna wait for you lovebirds to finish?" Him and Gloom laughed at us. I was a red mess, of course they couldn't see that, but still. " start when ever you're ready," Corpse said.

As the game loaded we were in the truck and I saw the board we had three bonus objectives; take a photo of the ghost, find a room below 10 degrees Celsius, and take a photo of dirty sinks water. "Why would we need a photo of dirty water to prove a ghost was here? That just means the owner of the house isn't cleaning up after themselves," I said to the others as they too started asking other stupid questions. I swear the stuff they asked could be put on a list of thoughts when you're high or something.