Idyllic

This is what you're wearing

Teddy's point of view(yours)

I was getting my stream set up as Jack had just invited me to play among us with his friend group. I finished setting everything up, sitting in my light blue game chair and get on discord.

In the lobby 3rd person

"Hey I'm inviting some people since there's only eight people online right now, if that's ok," Jack says to the rest of the youtubers. A couple agreed, while a few asked who. After some pestering Jack said, "Corpsehusband and TeddyBearBoi." He then continued," Corpse has the best voice you will ever hear, and Teddy is so adorable I couldn't resist!" He babbled about the two unknowns. The group was messing with Sykkuno about competition while Teddy was getting in the discord

Teddy's POV

I got on and turned my mic on, before I could speak I heard a voice that sounded so sexy, I couldn't speak afterwards.

"Hello friends" the stranger said. I knew this voice, it was Corpse, I had seen a few of his scary story videos and loved them. I decided now was the time to speak up aswell. "Hi! I'm Teddy nice to meet you guys!" I say without noticing the awws given to me. Afterward was chaos. Someone you didn't know kept saying"kick Sykkuno" over and over, while the boy who I assumed was Sykkuno was almost as confused as I was.

"Corpse's voice is like a infra sonic bass," Jack said as you checked the chat and thanked donators. "Teddy sounds like an angel!" A women who I assumed was Rae spoke. As the rest of the group was complimenting both of us I was changing my looks, I now was brown with bear ears. "Teddy are you there?" Jack asked snapping me out of my character customization fun. "I-I'm here, look at what I made my person look like!" I exclaimed and moved my character in circles showing off the bear person. " awe, anyway when are we staring?" Someone asked. Just then the screen started counting down. Sure I had watched others play, but I myself had never played till today.

Imposter

'Great, just great!' I thought to myself. My first time playing and you got imposter with the other newbie. Corpse. I didn't know what to do so I decided to explore and stay with the group. I decided to sabotage and turn the lights off. I turn to Toast and hover my mouse over the kill button. I click it with hesitation and down he goes. I run with the rest of the group pretending like I did nothing. "They're gonna know that I got him, I shouldn't have killed him," I kept babbling as I ran to electrical and turn the lights on. I have to wait ten seconds to kill again so I stayed with Sykkuno and hoped for an alibi. Right as I were about to kill him they found Toast's body in the hallway.

"Whoa three people already?" I said trying to sound innocent. "Yeah, we found Toast dead in the hallway by admin" said Jack. I sit back and let the others go after each other noticing Corpse is going the same until," wait can we hold on a minute where was Corpse, because Teddy, Toast,Rae,Sykkuno and me were all together for lights so it had to be him, because I cleared myself with a scan!" accused Pooki. I then realized the situation he was in and spoke up," what if we aren't considering all the options, if lights were out it could be one of us who was with Toast and not someone who was away from him! Sykkuno is clear he was with me the whole time, and could have killed me but didn't" I said trying to clear Corpse. "Yeah Teddy could be onto something" Rae said agreeing with my 'idea'. Before we could do anymore accusing the time ran out most skipped or didnt vote at all. I mute myself getting ready again.

"Oh my gosh I can't believe that worked," I kept saying over and over. I saved Corpse from death by Pookie's crazy observation. I walk to security hoping to stumble into someone on my way I see Pooki in the medbay by herself. I kill her and run away to security to pretend to do something useful. "Oh gosh they're gonna find her body, I can't believe that I've gotten this far without being suspected," I told my stream. I was in security and just then Sykkuno passes by me. After he's gone I leave trying to find my next victim when I spot Rae. I start to approach her when someone found Greaseball's body. Meaning all we needed was to get rid of someone.

(Jack, you, Corpse, Sykuuno, and Rae are still alive)

"Ok so I found his bodies and I'm pretty sure it was Corpse who killed him" Jack said. "Wow so you kill someone infront of me, and then blame me real smart" Corpse said in his sexy voice that sent chills down my spine. " If it helps I'm done with my task, I was just hanging out around security and was with Rae she could have killed me but didn't" I said hoping that cleared me. "Yeah, I passed by Teddy so that means it's either Jack or Corpse," Sykkuno says clearing my name."Personally I think it's Jack, it could easily be a self report!" I said. I started to get more into the game as I begun again," Jack didn't say much during the other meetings, and I haven't seen him anywhere, he could be doing vent kills! That makes sense as to how Toast died! And poor Grease was killed right infront of Corpse just to have his murder blame the innocent!" I start acussing him more until everyone has voted for Jack, except well, Jack. He voted me out.

Victory

It showed me and Corpse on the screen both still alive. "TEDDY WAS THE IMPOSTER? CORPSE I CAN BELIEVE BUT TEDDY?" Jack yelled. " I know right I thought he was coming in to make sure I did my task but then he killed me in medbay!" Pooki said sounding shocked. "I'm sorry Pooki I just wanted to win," I said hoping to calm her down.

Timeskip

We had played a few more rounds and I realized I had played for two hours almost three. "Hey guys I think I'll be logging out now, I have plans tommorow," I said remembering my bestfriend was coming over. I logged off said by to the stream and made sure to add everyone on discord. Then a message popped up as I was about to leave discord.

C-Corpse TB-teddy

C- I had alot of fun today, especially that first game maybe sometime we could play by ourselves

TB-Sure! Maybe in a couple days tommorow I have plans so then day after or something like that.

C- whatever works for you, also I think your voice is cute.

TB- 👀 um... I really like your voice too, it's really nice, could put me to sleep or smtg

C- thank you teddy

TB- no problem! When are you free

C- why?🤨

TB- for the collab silly

C-oh yeah, in two days ig I don't have anything planned for a couple days.

TB- ok! Well good night husband!😴

C- goodnight teddy

I put my phone down still blushing from the conversation. I wanted to just scroll up and reread to stupid things I sent him. I may not know what this man looks like, but I sure as hell know I'll be falling knees deep for him. Hopefully he feels the same. I get into pjs and go to bed thinking of what I could do when my bff gets here.

Corpse POV (sorry if I get this wrong)

I put down my phone and look at the time. It was half past eleven and I needed to sleep or else I'll be sluggish tommorow. I power everything down and get out of my recording room still thinking of the boy I texted just seconds ago. I get in bed and grab my phone to scroll through stuff when an idea pops in my head. I go to youtube and search up TeddyBearBoi and click on the profile to see what he looks like. I click one of his videos and see him in all his glory. He had lovely forest green eyes, smooth skin, and dark brown fluffy hair. A pink bear headband in his hair, while he had a huge grin. He was the cutest thing, and I wanted him all to myself. I turn my phone of, put it on the charger and go to bed hoping to talk more to Teddy. Hoping to hear his voice again. Hoping to play with him and have fun. I finally drift to sleep thinking about Teddy.

Well on that note this was 1501 words long and I hope you enjoyed this first chapter
💖Skully out☠