A

3rd pov (Teddy)

The smell of eggs and beef floated through the air as the sizzling of a pan being used rang out throughout the entire kitchen. (Clover) started turning the nobs of the stove off so that the food could cool. He turned to the child situated by the tv,"turn that off please, breakfast is ready," he called as he took the tortilla warmers and placed them on the table.

"Just a few more minutes, I wanna see what happens to Steven! He just found out about how much of a meany his mom is!" Stars in his eyes as he talked of his new favorite cartoon.

"Well I'm sure that the show will still be their after we eat," he set two plates down for the two and set the pan with the meat on a hot pat that was sitting on the table. Callum groaned and paused his show. They ate food while (Clover) listened to him ramble on about his new fascination. "Hey bub we need to have a chat okay?" The kid dropped his utensil on his plate waiting for his parent to continue.

1st pov Teddy

I watched as his face turned to one of fear. "Hey your not in trouble, actually this is about school, nothing bad," I soothed as his smile came back. "In about two weeks you'll be going to school with other kids, so I wanted to ask if you wanted to go out today and help me get things for school," I watched as he eases up and smiles.

"I wanna go to school!" He giggled with a open mouth. My lips curve up at him. He's grown so much from being a scared little boy to the this joyful ball of energy.
"Can other papa come?" He tilts his head waiting for my response.

"I can ask him, but first finish eating then I'll call him," I said as I took my plate to the sink.

I clean the dish and my phone starts ringing. I look to see who's calling.'Perfect timing.' I answer and put him on speaker.

"Hey babe what's up?" I answer while scrubbing a pan. "Nothing much I just wanted to talk to you, I don't have anything planned today so do you want to come over or something?" He replied. "Actually I was planning on taking the little man to go get school supplies, you wanna come?" I dry the dishes while waiting for a response. "yeah, uh, I'll get dressed and head to your place," He hung up.

I set the dishes on the rack and go to my room. I pick out a cute outfit.

I put on some converse to go with it

I put on some converse to go with it. "Callum get dressed!" I shouted while grabbing my yellow bag. I double check everything and suddenly someone was tapping my thigh. "Let's go papa!"he grinned wide. I got him in the car with his booster seat and buckled him. A car pulled up in out driveway. "Papa!" Callum squeals and points all giddy. "Hey buddy," He said ruffling Cal's hair. We get in the front and I start driving. 

I felt a weight at my thigh when we were stopped by a red light. I look down and see my boyfriend's hand squeezing it. He starts going up and squeezes right at the top of my thigh. I take a shaky breath in as the light switches to green. I go as he starts moving his hand up and down.

We make it to the store and we all get out and find a cart. We went to the back to school section and bought everything a kindergartener would every need. He surprisingly didn't cost much. We got some new pants, trousers, tops, and a new pair of shoes since I had budgeted those in to our spending earlier.  We finished checking out and I took the cart near he bathroom.

I was waiting outside the bathroom as the two both needed to go. I spotted someone familiar, James. He looked in my eyes and then did an up and down. I turn away and wait for the others. I heard footsteps behind me and then a halt. I turn back around and sure enough it was James. 

"What a small world!"His sinister grin widened. he hugged me and brought his hands to my butt. I started to squirm only for him to whisper in my ears," I know where you live, don't make a scene and your kid doesn't get hurt," my eyes widened and watered up. 

He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the family bathroom. He locked the door behind him the click very loud in the dead silence. "Now I can have you no pesky boy-toy or kids," He started hugging me and drawing his arms downwards. As his hands ran in my pants at my butt it all came to me what was happening. I let out an ear piercing scream. He quickly covered my mouth and began to unbuckle his belt. 

Tears were pouring down as I felt that sick feeling of not being able to do anything. He pushed me down and I hit my head on the toilet rim. He pinned my hands above my head as I squirmed and kicked my legs. "Keep fucking moving and I'll have Callum dead on your doorstep," he gritted through his teeth. I stopped right as he mentioned that which apparently was enough time to get both my trousers and pants off. Right as he started thrusting the door was opened. 

Security was around a worker with keys. James got up and tried to run while I sat exposed. My head was killing me and something wet was dripping on my neck as I stood up. Everything was hazy and blurry. I plopped back down and heard yelling around me. I was so tired and just wanted to sleep.

"(y/n) I need you to stay awake for me and Callum," a familiar voice pleaded. "I'm sorry," I manage to mutter out. "There's nothing to be sorry for baby," 

authors note: 1032 words, I'm running out of ideas so after this saga aka the hospital and explanation chapter I have not idea what to do any suggestions will be accepted.

I however have been doing awesome im stuco vice president, a student ambassador, going to a uil for english criticism, and recieved a letter today saying I had been accepted for a  future medical students fancy group. I'm doing better than last year that's for sure!