• Prologue •

-

(Y/N)- Your name
(A/S) - Animal species
(E/C) - Eye colour
(F/C) - Fur colour

-

The moon appeared in the sky. The stars were already shining brightly. There was complete silence in the circus. No one dared to make a sound. All attention was fixed on the crate, in which, as many assumed, the future circus performer was. The Spanish circus now really needed a good potential, with a soul that burns with desire as brightly as fire. They needed a Star.

There was a very quiet sound that caught the attention of all circus performers. Looking closely at the crate, they patiently waited for the newcomer to leave their 'fortress'. In the dark, they could see bright (E/C) eyes. And after a couple of moments, a small (A/S) cub crawled out into the light.

Everyone looked at the baby as if at a small miracle. She was beautiful. Neatly groomed (F/C) coat and large (E/C) eyes full of wonder.

"And here is our future star." the owner of the circus spoke quietly, "Come on out. Don't be shy."

Feeling encouraged by the man's warm words, the (A/S) cub stood on its hind legs and, taking a few steps towards the circus animals, began to examine them with fascination.

"Wow." she whispered. They were all so different! There were small animals, but there were more large ones. But this didn't frighten her, she is a big cat herself, even if she's just a cub. Her large ears twitched in their direction as she heard them speak.

"What a dear." came a female voice on the right.

"She's so cute!" It was spoken in a high voice on the left.

The small room was filled with animal voices in a second. And from what the little cat heard, she was welcome here.

"For today, I think that's enough." The man muttered, wrapping his large palms around a small cub, "It's getting late and you need to get a good night's sleep for tomorrow."

Taking her into his arms, he allowed the rest of the animals that he owned to go to their wagons. The circus couldn't help but talk about the cub. They couldn't wait to see her potential.

The man approached one of the carriages, on which a leopard was drawn and 'Grace itself!' was written in large letters. This immediately piqued the cub's interest, and her eyes literally shone with curiosity.