• Chapter IV •

(Y/N) - Your name
(A/S) - Animal species
(F/C) - Fur colour
(E/C) - Eye colour

"Elena! Elena!"

The beautiful leopard twitched her ears and turned around, wondering why would the younger cat look for her. Before she could face her caller, the (A/S) run into her, causing Elena to take a few steps back. (Y/N) hugged the older circus performer's waist tightly and stayed there. The leopard looked down at her 'apprentice' and chuckled. She returned (Y/N)'s warm embrace by wrapping her paws around (F/C) furred cat's shoulders.

Little (Y/N) grew up from a playful cub into a more responsible teen, but still would sometimes let her childish side show. Not only did she grew up morally, but also physically, though she could barely reach Elena's chin. They formed a strong older-younger sister bond, but once (Y/N) reached the required age, she started training under the older cat's guidance, which brought them even closer together.

"What are you doing?" Elena asked as she pulled away, raising a brow at the one she viewed as her sister. The frisky (A/S) was literally trembling with joy, as her eyes met a pair of emerald ones. "I have great news for you, hermana!" she exclaimed.

Being in a Spanish circus had its effect on (Y/N)'s manner of speech. Her voice was laced with expressive accent, which even suited her a little. No one knew where the (A/S) was from. And the possibility of (Y/N) not being from Spain was amusing to Elena in a way.

"Well. . .?" the older cat said, waiting for a continuation. She crossed her paws over her chest as amusement sparkled in her illuminating eyes.

"The ringmaster!" (Y/N) exclaimed joyously, "He said that I would be allowed to perform at the next performance!" she practically squealed. She then jumped and spun around, not bothering to hide her excitement. Having found the reason behind (Y/N)'s cheerfulness, Elena's eyes widened in surprise. "But the performance is in a week!" the leopard pointed out.