• Chapter VI •

(Y/N) — Your name

(A/S) — Animal species

(E/C) — Eye colour

(F/C) — Fur colour

    The half hour break came to an end. The circus performers were getting ready to enter the arena.

    "Okay! Strike up-a the band!" Stefano said.

    Hearing this caused Marty's ears to shot up. "You have a band?" he asked excitedly.

    To answer his question, the little dogs turned on a cassette player. They gave Marty bored looks as the circus music was about to start playing. Marty's smile disappeared as quick as his excitement did.

    All the animals were standing in front of the entrance. Vitaly had his paws crossed and gazed at everyone with a stoic and a little indifferent look, while Gia had no problems at showing her eagerness.

    Stefano balanced on the lilac and pale yellow ball, flippers holding different coloured and smaller balls. "Prepare to be blown away!" he stated.

    "Blow me away!" Alex encouraged the sea lion, as him and (Y/N) parted the fabric for the performers.

    "Here we go-a!" Stefano laughed as he rolled the ball he was standing on forward, the other animals close behind.

    The gang cheered for them, Alex, Gloria and (Y/N) clapping their paws.

    Stefano then attempted to juggle with the balls. "Look at this! Whoa! Hey!" All the balls fell out of his flippers the moment he threw them all up. "It's nice to-a be— Ah!" his sentence was cut chort when Stefano lost his balance and fell down.

    The smiles that were on the gang's members' faces disappeared and their clapping died down as they watched the events take place. The excitement turned into confusion. "Yay. . ." (Y/N)'s cheer was dragged out hesitantly as her brows were knitted together to show utter disbelief.

    Stefano accidentally swallowed a couple of balls and started choking on them. In an attempt to be able to breathe, he tried to spit them out. The ball that came out first hit one of the spectators in the face.

    As he tried to juggle again, Stefano spat out another ball that knocked one of the pups out. "Whoa!" He shouted as the crowd gasped. "How do dogs do-a that?" he smiled nervously as he lifted the unconscious pup up.

    "Get on with it!" someone yelled from the crowd.

    On the other side, Vitaly was preparing to jump through a hoop. Gia was accompanying him, using her paws to gesture at the tiger. But instead of a jump, Vitaly just run up to the hoop, took it in his paws and placed it behind him. He took a bow, face still expressing his indifference.