• Chapter I •

-

(Y/N) - Your name
(A/S) - Animal species
(F/C) - Fur colour
(E/C) - Eye colour

-

Five friends stood on a low hill, as a breathtaking view of the volcano and the nature of Africa opened up. They watched as the penguins began to prepare their plane for action, waving their hands goodbye.

The propeller was set in motion, accelerating with each passing second and sending strong gusts of wind.

"Ok. Wind her up, boys!" Skipper commanded.

The wings of the huge machine began to move up and down, gradually lifting the already slightly damaged model of the aircraft.

"It's Monte Carlo or bust." came the voice of the leader of the team. The remaining black-and-white crew members began checking the airplane under the command of Skipper.

Soon the metal machine lifted off the ground and took to the air. "We'll be back from our gambling spree in a couple weeks."

Large animals continued waving at the penguins, seeing them off. They began to shout their farewell words.

'Bye!'s and 'Good bye!'s filled the air.

"Or whenever the gold runs out." Skipper corrected himself.

Marty happily continued waving, "Buh-bye!" he shouted.

"Good bye." said the giraffe.

Adiós, amigos!" (Y/N) shouted with her Spanish accent, putting her paws over her mouth to be heard clearly.

"Alright!" Alex shouted happily, "We will be waiting for ya!"