• Chapter VIII •

(Y/N) — Your name

(F/C) — Fur colour

(M/C) — Matching colour

(A/S) — Animal species

(E/C) — Eye colour

    London. The capital of the United Kingdom. A town that holds the circus' destiny in its hands. 

    It was decided to set the tent near a small park, overlooking Big Ben and the Ferris wheel. The sky that was as dark as a coal allowed bright lights, that managed to create their reflection on the surface of the water, to highlight the circus tent against the dark background. Thick clouds mixed with a barely noticeable mist, that seemed to float on the water's surface, bringing along a slightly cool atmosphere.

    The circus was all set and ready, it was only a matter of time before the show would begin.

    The tribunes were filled from head to toe, not a single seat was left empty or unoccupied. Each spectator waited in silence for the start of the performance, which was to begin soon.

    On the highest plank, two penguins were using one binoculars to look through the faces of their audience. They were looking for a particular human that held the permission for the circus to travel abroad to America.

    "Come on, come on, come on. Where is he?" Skipper asked impatiently, as the two of them continued their search. As his eyes glided through the crowd, they caught a sight of a big and white cowboy hat.

    When Skipper's gaze shifted to take a closer look at the person the hat belonged to, he found themselves looking at the man completely in white with an eagle on his arm. The big bird dug his head into a bag filled with popcorn, before placing one into the man's mouth.

    Once realization of who exactly the man was, Skipper widened his eyes before whispering with triumph, "Bingo!"

    He continued his observation, speaking his thoughts aloud for his companion, who was also his teammate, to hear. "If that's not a red-blooded American promoter, I don't know what is." Skipper pointed out, "We need to get this show on the road." His attention was turned to Private, who was standing to the side with a walkie-talkie. "Private! Tell them the eagle has landed."

    Private was quick to turn to the device, before speaking into it, "The eagle has landed!"

    On the other side of the walkie-talkie, the lion was quick to give a response. "Roger that." He smiled, before his look shifted into a more serious expression, "Oh! And keep an eye out for DuBois." Alex whispered.

    "Aye, aye, guvnor!" Came a quiet reply from the penguin on the other side.

    "The promoter is in the house!" Alex informed, as he walked towards his friends. Gloria squealed in anticipation, while the rest of the gang wore excited smiles.

    "New York is closer than ever!" Marty pointed out.

    "Let's not get ahead of ourselves," Alex said, as he started walking away, "First, we got a circus to do."

    "Got it." Gloria said, offering them thumbs up, as the three zoosters left to make sure they looked presentable.

    "We're on, folks!" Alex shouted, ducking just in time to avoid beping accidentally hit by Gia, who was spinning upside down.