𝑼𝑵𝑶

Estelle opened her eyes to be greeted with water, which she thought she must be in the ocean, or an enormous lake

          Estelle opened her eyes to be greeted with water, which she thought she must be in the ocean, or an enormous lake. She wasn't panicking - she felt calm; at peace. She expected to feel like she was drowning - it wouldn't be the first time - but she didn't feel like that, she felt free; it was exhilarating. There wasn't a fish in sight, which was odd; she would have to call Mortimer when she breaks through the surface.

Pushing herself to the surface, she looked around; she didn't know where she was. She appeared to be beside a forest, with masses of beautiful and exotic looking plants and flowers. Walking out of the ocean, she looked down at what she was wearing and laughed — classic Mortimer wanting to be reborn in style. On her was a floor-length green dress.

Heading into the forest she made sure to remember everything she saw. It had to have been a magical forest, it was too beautiful and exotic to be muggle; plus if muggles knew about it, it would have been burnt to the crisp by now and ruined. She could feel pure magic flowing in the air.

Opening her mind she called Mortimer, they needed to have a talk. Not even three minutes later stood the man, with his perfect hair. He looked at her, trying not to laugh, she was so small and cute, and she hated being small and called cute. Coughing to cover a laugh, he said, "You called, Mistress,"

Estelle looked at him as if she were seeing his soul, which scared him, as he didn't have one, she knew he was trying not to laugh at her, "Yes, I did, obviously, or you wouldn't be here," she snapped, obviously not in a good mood, "Why did you think it a good idea to make me wake-up in the fucking ocean, where I might add, do not know is where  located?"

Death, still slightly scared, replied, "Well- I- I- it just sort of happened?" he ended in more of a questioning tone, "This forest is magical, but I'm sure you already knew that. But aren't you happy you didn't have to wake up in a cupboard in Privet Drive?" he ended awkwardly cheering.

Estelle glared at him before softening, "I can feel the magic, it feels so alive, like home. And thank you, for not making me wake up there. Are you sure Dumbledore won't notice anything though?"

"I am sure, he's too stupid to think you'd ever run away or do anything to lead to leaving." sneered Mortimer, clutching his fists. He loved Estelle, she's his companion, and to think she was treated so bad hurts him too. He remembers when she first lived this life, and he'd have to watch her receive her punishments. He hated and still hates himself because he couldn't help her. Mistress or not, no one deserves that, especially someone as loving and kind as Estelle.

Estelle placed her hands on top of Mortimer's, "Calm down, Morty. I'm okay now. And it's all thanks to you. You have done so much for me, don't beat yourself up about it. Let's walk. Remember Morty, I love you."

Gripping her tightly, he walked with her, calming down almost immediately, "Thank you, Essie. I love you too,"

Smiling up at him, her eyes scouted the scene, and she gasped. Death, confused, followed her eye line and chuckled at her reaction; it was a unicorn. He should have known, Estelle always had a love for them.