𝑫𝑼𝑬

Walburga Black was known for being an unpleasant and despicable witch, very few could stand and like the woman

          Walburga Black was known for being an unpleasant and despicable witch, very few could stand and like the woman. But none of them really knew her — apart from her family; and even they didn't really know her. Walburga Black wanted the best for her children, and she tried to show it in her own way.

When Walburga was growing up she wasn't showered with affection and love like most children. So, when it came to having her own children, she didn't know how to show them she loved them. She was taught that showing emotion was weak; especially love. Purebloods rarely love who they marry; they marry to keep their lines pure from unwanted filth.

But what many didn't know was that Walburga did try to show her love and it was noticeable. Her sons Sirius and Regulus Black knew their mother loved them in her own way. Walburga didn't care that Sirius was put in Gryffindor — she'll admit she was disappointed that he wasn't in Slytherin, but that didn't make her love him any less. It was only when Albus Dumbledore came to the Black family home did she start hating Sirus, her own son.

Albus had gone to the Black family home because he was 'concerned' about Sirius, whereas in reality it was to put compulsions on Walburga and her husband, Orion Black. And, sadly, Albus was in luck because that day, Lord and Lady Black had forgotten to put their Lord and Lady rings on - to protect them from people like Albus who put compulsions on people.

The compulsion made Walburga seem like a mad woman, and it made Orion seem as an absent father. It made them miss out on their eldest and heirs' childhood and adulthood.

Orion Black died with his children and other people, believing he was an awful father.

Regulus Black died believing his mother didn't love and that his father and brother didn't care about him.

Sirius Black was put in Azkaban with no trial because everyone believed he led Voldemort to the Potters - who he thought to be his only family.

And Walburga Black has no one and is full of compulsions with people believing she's an awful woman.

Albus Dumbledore truly is a despicable man.

Estelle Potter-Black and Mortimer were making their way up to the door of Grimmauld Place, the Black family ancestral home, to deliver the news of everything that Dumbledore had done, so they can get all compulsions off of Walburga, and to make the Black family what it once was — a loving family.

"Okay, so you remember the plan?" asked Estelle, walking up the steps with her mind running at a million miles per hour.

Once they were just outside the door, Mortimer grabbed Estelle by her arms, "Clam down, Estelle. Yes, I remember. How could I forget? It's all you've been going on about for the past hour and a half. Deep breaths."