𝑫𝑰𝑪𝑰𝑨𝑺𝑺𝑬𝑻𝑻𝑬

Estelle was officially worried

The Yule holidays are starting today, and Mortimer's still not back. It's been around a month and a half since she's last seen him. She's looked everywhere, and she still can't find him. She's gone to the after realm and all the other places she thinks he could be.

She has seriously fucked up.

She knows that Helena and Luna are a tough subject for him, and in the past five/four months, she's constantly brought them up. They both tried to be the best parents Helena and Luna deserved, but they weren't enough. And they know that, but it doesn't make the pain any less, knowing that they hurt their children.

And Estelle has been reminding him for months of it without thinking of it.

She's an insensitive fool.

All she can do is wait and hope he comes home; to her.

"Bags?" listed Draco.

"Check," replied Estelle monotonously.

"Wands?"

"What do you think I am? Stupid?" Estelle rolled her eyes, "And check."

"Shush. Books?" continued Draco.

"Yes, check. Now shut up, Draco!" stressed Pansy, having had enough of Dracos' mother-hen mood.

Draco scrunched his face, and crossed his arms, huffing, "Sorry I just care that you all haven't forgotten something, and don't go looking like hooligans."

Before a fight could break out, Daphne intervened, "Right, okay, we get it. Now, quiet!"

Blaise whined and pouted, "Awh, come on Daph! I was looking forward to watching my daily dose of fighting." he said, half his body hanging off the seat.

Daphne shook her head, her blonde hair swinging behind her, reminding Estelle of a bossy witch from her past, "I'm sure you'll live, Blaise." she said dryly.

Theodore, Odette and Estelle looked at each other; before bursting out with laughter. Theodore leaned on Odette for support as she started turning red from laughter, which resulted in her book landing on the floor with a thud. And Estelle fell off the couch, bringing Blaise with her, and clutched her stomach while rolling around on the floor.

Their friends and the rest of the Slytherins in the common room looked at them as if they were insane.

This is what Severus Prince walked into, and it's safe to say he was extremely confused, and worried for their sanity.

Daphne blinked back from her shock, "I'm seriously worried for you all."

Estelle, still recovering from her laughing fit, stood up, flung an arm around her shoulder and rested her head on it. "Oh, my poor, sweet, sweet, Daphne. Ye shall not worry as thy am adequate."