𝑫𝑶𝑫𝑰𝑪𝑰

Estelle sat down at the Slytherin table, followed by her fellow snakes

She looked up at the head table and caught Severus' eye. He gave her a barely noticeable nod that told her she had complete control of the snakes. Not that she cared, considering she would have done whatever she wanted to do with them anyway. But she does like to know she has his complete confidence.

As she was looking away, she saw that Quirrell was looking at her with red eyes. She smirked and gave him a wink. She could tell it riled him up. She just laughed to herself. Who knew it was so easy to piss off a Dark Lord?

Her friends looked at her curiously. She just shook her head — indicating she'll tell them later.

She went to go take food off the table to plate but looked at her plate to see it was already full. Looking up in front of her, she saw Draco looking around the room like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

"Thank you, cousin." she thanked with a full smile, that got all the boys and some girls around her to blush.

Draco looked at them all in barely concealed disgust, "I promised mother to look after you." he muttered.

Estelle shook her head with a smile. Of course she did, that's Narcissa for you.

Her first class of the day is Herbology with the Hufflepuffs. She likes the Hufflepuffs; they're nice, but she knew not to underestimate them — unlike some people.

Estelle surveyed the Hufflepuff table. They would be of use. After all, badgers eat snakes. She would have to befriend Susan Bones, as her Aunt, Amelia, is the head of DMLE. And who knows? Maybe a good friendship could happen.

Her eyes stopped on Cedric Diggory. She had taken a long time to get over his death — even after she had  died. She felt as if his death was her fault. But she accepted that it happened and visited him in the afterlife. He will make it this time, and if not: she'll drag him back from the dead and have a big talk with Mortimer.

Blaise, who sat beside her, nudged her shoulder a little. "You okay? You spaced out for a bit," he asked, concerned.

Estelle cleared her throat and shot him a smile that looked slightly unfriendly, "I am, thank you for asking."

Draco waved his hand at Blaise and the others, "Don't worry, she's always like that when she's scheming. You'll get used to it."

All of them nodded — as if everything about her was explained.

Estelle gasped in mock offence, "Cousin! I feel betrayed! How dare you tell people my darkest secret."

They all looked at her with a deadpan expression. She sighed. Yeah, even she didn't believe a word she said.