𝑫𝑰𝑪𝑰𝑨𝑵𝑵𝑶𝑽𝑬

The white silk fitted her figure perfectly

          The white silk fitted her figure perfectly. It accentuated her waist and went right down to the ground. The elegant silk fell off her shoulders to rest on her biceps. Her long black ringlets fell gracefully behind her, out of her face, for everyone to see her goddess face.

Behind her stood her best friend. Her sandy-blonde hair hung just below her shoulders, and her beautiful, warm, and welcoming hazel eyes which brought you in and gave you all the love you could ever need. She wore a boho-style floor-length pastel yellow dress with full, flowy sleeves. It looked stunning on her.

Green eyes clashed with hazel through the mirror, and they both smiled. The hazel-eyed beauty walked until she was just behind the other beauty and placed her dainty hands on the other's shoulders which looked quite awkward considering the five-inch difference, but they didn't care – they were just so happy.

The blonde smiled and looked at the other woman through the mirror once more, "Are you excited, Rowena?" she inquired, herself excited for this magical day.

Rowena grinned and ran her hands down the silk that rested upon her body, "Yes, I am – very!" she took a shaking breath, "I'm just... nervous, I suppose."

"Of course, you're nervous, Rowena." spoke the blonde coming to stand in front of Rowena, "I, myself, was nervous on my wedding day. Who isn't?"

Rowena let out a wave of laughter, "But you and Godric are perfect together, Helga! You had no need to be nervous. That man hangs moons and stars for you!"

Helga giggled along with her, "I know, but one cannot stop the feeling of nervousness on the day that changes one's entire life."

Gazing at her softly, Rowena brought her into a hug, "And I thought I was meant to be the wise one."

"You are!" exclaimed Helga in the embrace, making both laugh, "It was simply a heat of the moment... moment."

Together, both girls giggled childishly before breaking apart and smiling in excitement.

"I'm getting married!" Yelled Rowena joyously, throwing her hands in the air.

"You're getting married!" Yelled back Helga, too, throwing her hands in the air.

Quickly fixing her appearance, Rowena turned and stared at Helga, "I'm ready."

Helga smiled, quickly grabbed Rowena's hand and rushed out of the quarters so they wouldn't be late.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes."

"Are you absolutely ready?"

"Great Gods! Yes, I'm Ready!" shouted Rowena in frustration; she just wanted to walk down the aisle and marry the one she loves.