𝑶𝑻𝑻𝑶

Estelle was glad that she had packed her stuff for Hogwarts and laid her clothes out the night before September 1st because she had many things to do before leaving for Hogwarts - well, one thing

She had told Walburga to bring Severus, Narcissa, and Lucius over before they left for the train; she had to talk to them about a few things.

Everyone that she requested to be there was now sitting in front of her, wondering what she wanted to tell them. And by the look she was giving them, it was something big, and although they would never admit it out loud, they were slightly intimidated by this eleven-year-old — or so they believed.

Estelle and Mortimer exchanged a look that didn't go unnoticed by everyone else in the room.

Clearing her throat, she observed them, and in total, she had: two Blacks (excluding herself), two Malfoys, and one Prince all sitting in front of her. She also had Mortimer next to her and her loyal cat(unicorn?) by her feet.

"You're probably wondering why I have called you all here before my leave for Hogwarts," she said, her voice carrying around the room. "And the reason for that is because I think we have to have an important talk."

Her voice was powerful, quiet and deadly, but you could hear her as if she were shouting. They suppressed shivers, it reminded them all of The Dark Lord, and they weren't idiots either; they could see the subtle signs of her becoming one — or already one. Oh, the irony, if only they knew.

"While I am at Hogwarts, I will be handling business. You know, making allies and all that." They did not doubt that that 'business' also meant handling people. "While I am gone, I want you all to be the cunning Slytherins that you are, and Father," he looked up, "I want you to use the cunningness from growing up, you're still a Black, act like it."

They all watched her suspiciously, wanting to know what she had planned. Mortimer just stood back, smirking. And if cats could smirk, that most certainly is what Flora was doing.

"Uncle Lucy, I want you to get as close to that thing you call a Minister; I want you so close that you could call each other besties." Lucius looked like he wanted to throw up hearing that, as everyone laughed at him.

"Aunt Cissy, I want you to get as close to all the wives of powerful dark and neutral families you can — which means many tea parties. I wish you luck, Uncle Lucy." Narcissa nodded, letting Estelle know she understood.

"Grandmother," her tone slightly softer than before; it was no secret to anyone that Estelle and Walburga each had soft spots for each other; their arguments didn't even last ten minutes before one of them ran crying into the others' arms. "I would like for you to get closer to everyone you used to be close to before-" it wasn't said, but everyone knew what she meant.