-Character descriptions-

Ok so after posting the last chapter i tried sketching out Samantha. And lets just say i have no artistic talent at all. So instead i searched the internet for possible characters that look like me. I found this one and thought it was perfect! 

So this is what Samantha looks like! She has a bubbly personality and loves making friends! Shes only mean when she has to be! Like sticking up for a friend or defending herself! Sometimes shes bullied for the way she acts but ignores all the hate! 

She can only come out when Y/n calls her but there is no limit to how long she can stay. The only things that can make her disappear is if Aizawa erases her, Y/n summons her back, or she gets a fatal injury. If she got shot in the heart she wouldn't feel anything but after a while she would disappear. After two hours though she is completely healed and can come back! 

She can create clones, force fields, and can summon wings. She can also use these powers on other people as well! The only downside of the quirk is that when Samantha is brought out Y/n feels weaker. But Samantha makes up for that when she protects whoever is trying to hurt Y/n. 

If Y/n is hurt she can use a special healing power but it has a limit to how much she can heal. She can heal others if she wants but most often wants to save it for Y/n. 

Also Samantha may be powerful but she does have a weakness that she refuses to tell the class about. If she is too fall in love she will be much less powerful against the person. So she likes to keep her feelings to herself. Of course PLOT TWIST! how long can she last?