-Chapter 26-

My eyes flutter open and i quickly sit up. Memories from yesterday come flooding back. My head doesn't hurt anymore so that's good. I look around and see katsuki asleep in the chair next to me.

I shake him a few times and wait for him to wake up. As soon as his eyes open he immediately wraps me in a hug.

"I missed you so much." He says. Relied spreads through me. "S-So you aren't mad that i ran away?" I ask. 

"No. Not one bit. I was just worried, worried that i had lost you forever." He says hiding his face. He's such a baby he hates letting people see his emotions. I lift his chin up and wipe the tears from his face.

Then i pull him in for a kiss. God i missed him so much. I thought that he was afraid of me. That he hated me. But now i know that was all in my head. When we pull apart he gets up to go tell Recovery Girl that I'm awake. 

She comes into the room and checks my injuries to make sure they've healed enough for me to get up. Thankfully the only bad injuries i had were from my head. Soon enough the staff comes into the room and they want answers.

"Where were you hiding?" Aizawa asks

"The forest." I reply. 

"What do you mean the forest? We checked there and used a location quirk but it couldn't pick you up." He says confused.

"I found a cave and used a force field to block out any kind of location quirk." I say.

"Do you know anything about that quirk you showed before you ran away?" He asks.

"Yes. I spent days training with it to figure it out. In my demon form i can shoot fire and blasts don't effect me as much in my human form. I can also summon animals. I cooked them to survive the first few days. I can use my wolf form for 20 minutes. And I can run faster than in my human form using it. I can also combine my other quirk from Samantha with this so it gives me increased combat and the ability to slow down time in both forms." I explain as Aizawa writes down all the new information. 

"When you were attacked what kind of a quirk did the person have?" He asks.

"Some sort of earthquake. I was just minding my own business in my cave when it started shaking and my things started flying around. That's how i got my head injures. Then when i got out of the cave so it wouldn't collapse on my the person cornered me and i couldn't control my quirks with all the shaking so they managed to hurt me." I say.

"Would you mind showing us the cave?" Aizawa asks motioning to the door. I nod and the group fallows me as I retrace my steps down into the forest and find my cave. I dig open the hole again and slide down. The teachers soon fallow and I walk around my now very messy cave. Thankfully my lights are still up and they managed to stay on. 

The teachers look amazed that i managed to make this place. I show them my training area and where i store all my food. After I finish we walk back to school and I'm escorted to the dorms. I walk into the living area where everyone is sitting. 

"Hey guys." I say plopping down next to them. "hey Y/n." Kaminari says continuing to watch their show. After a few seconds it finally hits him and he screams "Y/N!!!!" The class immediately turns to me and showers me with questions. 

"Where were you?!?" Mina says

"In a cave." I answer.

"Did you steal our ice cream?" Kaminari says.

"Yup it was amazing. I still got 8 tubs back in my cave." I say smirking. 

"Are you going to run away again?" Midoriya asks.

"Nope! I'm here to stay!" I say smiling.

"What happened last night?" Todoroki asks.

"I got attacked by someone with an earthquake quirk. Somehow they managed to get me to put my force field down so i had to evacuate my cave in case it caved in." I explained.

"What was that manly wolf form we saw?" Kirishima asked. 

"Oh this?" I say turning into a wolf. I jump on top of Kirishima and push him to the ground. I then proceed to lick his face. I then jump of of him turn back in midair and do a flip landing in my human form. 

"It helps with stealth." I say. 

"AWESOME!" Mina says. 

I smile and they ask a few more questions before i get to go sit in the kitchen. I take out a tub of ice cream i had stolen and guard it with my life from the others. Sometimes they can be a bit harsh when it comes to ice cream. 

After ive eaten half i decide that is should go to my dorm and put everything back that i had taken. I walk up to my room and when i walk inside i see that there are a few notes on my wall.

Y/n

We all miss you so much and we want you to know that we care about you.

-the class

Y/n

Why did you have to run away Bakubro is a mess and we can't make him feel better. I hop you come back soon.

-Kiri

Y/n

If you ever come back you wanna go out sometime? Your so beutifull i dont understand why you ran away from me.

-Kaminari

After i read that last note i quickly throw it out.

Y/n

If you ever come back me and the girls promise that we will let you get first dibs on the ice cream. We can't say the same for the boys though.

-Mina

Y/n 

I love you so much. Your beutifull, nice, caring, wonderfull, and too good for this world. I miss you so much. Please come back to me.

-Katuski

I pick up that note and put it in a picture frame. I keep the rest of the notes on my wall. i lay down on my bed and wonder.

How did i get such amazing freinds.

A/N

Thank you so much for reading! I need more inspiration so please KEEP COMENTING! like i said before i can change the plot easily so comment ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING! I swear i will find a way to MAKE IT HAPPEN! Anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter! Next chapter will include a face reveal. When i post this i will be at about 4,999 reads.