-Chapter 9-

Y/N's POV

As the days go on the class is getting more comfortable with Samantha. I keep her out for way longer now and shes made a bunch of friends out of the class. Shes really close with kirishima, and she loves to mess with bakugou. 

"HEY BOOM BOOM BOY!" She yelled as she ran up to bakugou. "WHAT DO YOU WANT LOOSER?" he yelled back. "I'm bored wanna go with me and kiri to get ice cream?" she said in her innocent voice. He rolled his eyes at her and said "Fine, but you had better not embarrass me again!" he gave her a death glare. 

-flash back-

"HEYYYYY BOOM BOOM BOY!" She screamed in the middle of the cafe. "Order me chocolate will you?" she said. Now everyone in the cafe was looking at them. "fine. Looser you had better stop shouting in here." he whisper yelled at her. "YAYAYAYYAYAYYAYAYYAYYAY!!!! THANK YOU BOOM BOOM BOY!" she shrieked. "WILL YOU SHUT UP!" bakugou yelled. Now the entire cafe was starting to pick up their stuff and make up excuses to leave.

-end of flashback-

"Ok ok!" She said putting her hands up. "COME ON KIRI!" she yelled. "You don't need to yell like that Samantha" he called back. I watched as she dragged the two boys out the door. I tried to hold back my laughter as i heard them complaining. 

Samantha POV

We finally got to the cafe. I walked up to the counter and ordered chocolate as usual. "What do you guys want?" i asked. The two boys made their orders and we went and sat down at a table. I sat next to kiri and across from boom boom boy. "Why do you have to be so damn energetic all the time." boom boom boy whined. "Not being able to talk to anyone for 16 years sure does make someone energetic!" i replied. 

I looked over at Kiri and said "Hows your work study going?" "Its great! I took down some guys yesterday who were trying to rob a store!" he flexed his arm making me giggle. "That sounds so cool! I wish i could do Hero work! But im just part of someones quirk." i pout. 

"Its ok! You get to help take down bad guys too! Y/n may be in charge of you but you can still do what you want!" he wrapped me in a hug. I could feel my cheeks heating up. What is this feeling? I had never felt anything like this before. "T-Thanks kiri!" i take one last spoon full of ice cream. 

"Wow its already 5:30! i told Y/n i would be back by 6:00!" I jumped up grabbing the two boys by their wrists and pulling them out the door of the cafe. "Stop pulling me you damn looser!" boom boom boy yelled. I kept running until i reached campus. I checked the time on my watch 5:55.

"WE HAVE FIVE MINUTES!" i yelled at them as we sprinted back to the dorms. I burst through the door letting out a sigh of relief as i collapsed onto the floor. "ran..the..whole....way...back...five..minutes...left.." I said between pants. "Samantha! I never said you had to be back by 6:00! you should have taken you time." Y/n said. "Sorry i muttered as i sat up." 

Suddenly boom boom boy and kiri stumbled into the doorway. "How....are..you...so..fast...you..damn..looser.." boom boom boy said. I shrugged and walked over to the kitchen where everyone was eating. "Mmmm dinner looks good!" i said as i sat down at the table. "Wanna try some?" Mina asked. I thought it over. I had never tried eating before, i wonder what its like. I took the spoon from Mina and took a bite. 

Suddenly i felt my entire face light up from delight. "OMG I LOVE IT!!!!!!" i screamed as i ran around the room and jumped onto kiri's back. He almost lost his balance with the sudden weight but managed to hold up. I could feel my cheeks heating up again. "You can have more if you want!" Mina said holding up a bowl. 

I quickly jumped of of kiri's back and took the bowl from her. I sat down and guarded the bowl with my life as i ate. Everyone was laughing at this point. I finished my food and cleared my dish. "I'm gonna go up to Y/n's room!" i said as i walked away. Just before i left i took one last glance at kiri. His cheeks were dusted with a light shade of pink.

When i got to the room i changed into the pajamas Y/n set aside just for me. I heard her coming into the dorm and went and hugged her. "Hey Samantha!" she said as she hopped onto her bed. "Hi!" i replied as i flung myself next to her. "How was the cafe today?" she asked. I thought it over for a second. "I got my ice cream and then at one point kiri hugged me and my face got really hot, what does that mean?" i asked her. 

She was silent for a few seconds before saying "OMG YOU LIKE KIRI!" she hugged me and squealed. "I-I like him?" i sat up. She nodded excitedly. "I-Is that ok? I will be extremely weaker against him." i said. "Its fine! I don't care about winning against him! He's my friends and a hero so there's no real reason to beat him up!" she said smiling. 

I nodd laying back down. "Thanks Y/n. Goodnight!" i said as i drifted off into sleep.

Kirishima POV

I watch as Samantha walks off to Y/n's room. Shes really cute. WAIT WHAT DID I JUST SAY! OH COME ON SELF DON'T TELL ME I'M IN LOVE WITH A GIRL THAT DOESN'T EXIST!!!!!! oh but shes so manly. NO NO SHUT UP! 

"Hey guys im gonna head to bed as well." i say as i cover my face running to my room. I lock the door and start punching my punching bag. "This can not be happening." i say as i flop down on my bed. 

Is it possible to love someone who doesn't exist? I put on my shark pajamas and stare up at my ceiling. "Why does she have to be so cute, and nice, and manly, and PERFECT!" i say. Eventually i fall asleep thinking over my life choices.

A/N

Sorry I've been taking so long to update! I've been on vacation and had friends visiting! Dont worry though i will be updating more often now! Thank you for reading and have a great rest of your Day/Night!