-Chapter 2-

4 years.

Thats how long its been since me and Eri were forced to live in this hell. I can feel myself loosing hope. I've tried to help Eri escape countless times before. And yet the escapes never succeed. This time i have a good plan though. While im in the lab with overhaul, Eri will run. She should be able to get past all the guards and Overhaul wont know what happened until shes gone.

"Y/n, it's time." Overhaul said as he walked into our room. I nodd and fallow him to the lab. I sit down in the chair as usual. The cold metal footrests make me shiver as i sit down. I can see the needles, and viles there going to put my blood into. They have been using me, and Eri to make bullets. It's been four years their bound to be close to perfecting it. 

Just as Overhaul was about to start the process one of his assistants comes running in. "Master! Shes escaped!" Overhaul puts his gloves back on and runs out of the room. Please be ok Eri. Please make it out of here. I close my eyes as tears run down my face. Please escape, for the both of us.

Its been about 10 minutes since Overhaul ran. I'm sitting in my room. There are unopened toys sitting around the bed. They all have names like "Gliter squad!" or "Pinky Princess!" I refuse to touch anything Overhaul or one of his assistants give me, other than food. Suddenly i hear Eri being dragged down the hall.

No. She didn't make it. The door opened and i see Overhaul throw Eri onto the bad. I catch her in my arms to make sure she's not hurt. She's crying and her bandages are starting to bleed through. After Overhaul leaves i grab some more bandages from the closet and redo Eri's. After im finished i hold Eri and ask her what happened.

"I-I met someone." She said. "I bumped into them and fell down, they were hero's. Then overhaul caught up to me and made me come back. The hero's tried to stop him but i went with him so they wouldn't be hurt." she explained. I could see she was still shaking from the incident. Hope flooded into me. Maybe they will come rescue us! Maybe we will be free! 

I hug Eri tighter. If the hero's do come to save us i will make sure she makes it out. Her life before mine. Tears were forming in my eyes. I began to sob. Over all the terrible things that had happened to us, over the relief that we have a chance of escape, over the chance that Eri will be free.

"Don't worry Eri, were going to make it out of here." i say. I can hear her sobbing as well. I pull the blanket over us and we fall asleep in this position. In each other arms. 

---------------

A/N

Thank you for reading! i don't have very much to say so have a great rest of your Day/Night!