-Chapter 23-

Today is the last day i need to be in my wheel chair. My legs are almost fully healed and i have a plan. A meschievious one at that. Aizawa has been annoying me all day so i decided i was going to suprise him. 

With a visitor.

.

.

.

During lunch i make the phone call.

"Hello is this Ms. Joke? Yes I am a student of Aizawa. I was wondering if you would like to come to my part tonight! Aizawa will be there~!" I say into the phone.

"OF COURSE I WOULD JUST LOVEEE~ TO VISIT!!" She says a little bit too excited. 

"Wonder full! The party starts at 6:00! See you then!!" I say hanging up.

"Alright bitches it's time for revenge."

.

.

.

We finish setting up the part and its 5:30. I've told all my classmates about Ms. Joke coming. Their all very excited to see Aizawa's face. I go around the dorms making sure everyone has everything set up. Then theres a knock on the door. I run over and open it and standing their is our party star.

Mr. Aizawa nearly spits out his drink when he see's her. "Hey Shota! It's been a while!" She says running over to him. "J-Joke!" Aizawa stutters glaring at me mouthing 'detention' I break down laughing and run away with my classmates. 

Joke was constantly trying to get Aizawa to laugh and he was muttering kill me every five seconds. "Revenge is sweet." I say high fiving Katsuki. 

Soon pizza comes and Aizawa sits as far away from joke as possible. Unfortunatley he made the mistake of sitting next to me.

"Oh ms. Joke! Would you like to sit next to Aizawa? I want to sit next to my boyfriend!" I say pointing at Katuski. The class gasps saying something about "MY SHIP HAS SAILED!" I go and switch places with joke and Aizawa is giving me a death glare. 

After dinner we decide to play Just Dance. Me and katsuki are a team and Joke and Aizawa are a team. We kick their butts and Joke us constantly trying to get us to pick a romance song so she can dance with Aizawa. 

Soon enough the parties over and Ms. Joke leaves. "BYE AIZAWA IT WAS FUN! SEE YOU NEXT TIME! (please date me)!!" And walks out the door. As soon as it closes Aizawa is at my throat.

"Detention for a week. And your on trash duty." He says glaring at me. He then walks away saying something about "Tried to traumatize me." I run to my dorm room and die laughing for a few minutes. 

I hear a knock on my door and Katuski walks in. I look up at him and say "Does katsuki want cuddles?" He nods and i open my arms. He comes and snuggles into me and i pull a blanket over us. 

"Your so cute when you say that." He says. "Say what?" I ask drawing circles on his back with my finger. "You called me your boyfriend." He says kissing my forehead. "Well that's what you are." I say smiling.

He tries to hide it but i know i see a small smile coming from him. 

We cuddle for a while and i eventually fall asleep. 

-Dream-

Its nighttime. I'm in a dark street with no one around. "Hello?" I call out trying to figure out where i am. "Hello there. I think its time you come back to me." I look up and see a man with a bird mask staring down at me. "Y-You!" I say taking a step back. He grabs my neck and holds me up to his level. "Or i could just kill you now." He says chuckling. "N-No!" I choke out struggling. He drops me to the ground and i gasp for breath. Then the bird man turns into Toga. "HEY BESTIE! I THINK ITS TIME FOR YOU TO DIE!" She shouts as blue flames rise around her. Dabi comes into view and I try to use my quirk to teleport out but its not working. Then I see Katsuki. He's standing next to Dabi laughing at me. "K-Katsuki!" I scream trying to get him to help me. "YOU WORTHLESS BITCH! YOU REALLY THINK I EVER CARED ABOUT YOU!" he shouts back at me. I start to cry and back away from him. I back up into Tomura and he says "I never cared about you. No one ever did. Just run away. Nobody loves you." I sob even harder as the fire surrounds me. The voices of Heroes, my classmates, villains, Eri, my parents. Their all telling me to give up. To run away. and to never come back. I scream and scream and scream trying to get them out of my head. A red haze comes over my eyes. I can feel power radiating off of me. "SHES A DEMON!" Someone shouts. "KILL HER!" Says another. I can feel the entire world turning on me. "No...i-im a hero!" I shout at them. "YOUR NO HERO!" I look up and see All Might standing there staring at me with disgust. "GET OUT OF THIS WORLD DEMON!" He shouts. "DETROIT!!!!!" He brings his fist up. oh no. "SMASHHH!!" He shouts as the punch hits my stomach. 

-end of dream-

I wake up and katsuki is shaking me. I hug him and start to sob. "Its ok, it was only a nightmare." He says rubbing my back. I nod and hug him tighter. "T-They a-all t-told me t-to just g-give u-up. T-to r-run away. E-even y-you.." I say between sobs. 

"I would never ever say that to you i promise." He says. I wipe my tears and look at the time. 4 AM. I'm not going to be able to get any more sleep so i get up and walk downstairs. Katsuki fallows me as i reach the kitchen area. I open the freezer a pull out a tub of ice cream. 

He rolled his eyes at me and grabs two spoons. We both eat way too much ice cream and I start to feel sick. Katsuki notices and take the ice cream from me and puts it away.

By now its about 5:30. I walk up to my dorm and Katsuki goes to his. I get on my uniform and brush through my hair. I put on makeup to cover up the fact i had been crying. 

We walk to school and I can't help but notice people looking at me. I never noticed them before. Ever since my dream i feel like every one is judging me. Even if they don't say anything i feel as if their saying give up.

My trust in people has disappeared. I've been lied to too many times. The only person i trust in this world is Katuski. And i keep thinking he's going to leave me. 

We walk to class and I take my seat. As the rest of my classmates file into the classroom i can hear their voices in my head. 

Your no hero.

Give up.

Leave.

Villain.

no one has ever cared about you.

I shake these thoughts out of my head as Aizawa comes in. He lectures us about Ms. Joke and i try my best not to laugh. After a few more classes its Hero Training time. I get on my costume and walk over to the training grounds. 

We're doing one on one fights and of course i paired with katsuki.

We go to separate sides of the fake city and i mentally prepare myself for fighting my boyfriend. "3..2..1..GO!" I hear All Might say. I see Katsuki blasting himself in my direction and i activate my rewind quirk. I then slow down time. This stops katuski completley in mid air. I jump up in top of him and wrap him in a hug i then resume time. He blasts forward missing where i was just standing and notices me latched to him like a koala. 

"GET OFF ME!" He shouts. I obey and activate my second quirk giving me increased combat abilities. I pin him to the ground and say "Go you give?" He growls at me and manages to push me off of him. 

I hit the ground hard but i manage to get up again. "NOW HOW ABOUT YOU DIE!!" He shouts charging at me. 

A/N

Do you like selfconscious you? Well don't worry im only doing this so i can drag the story along with my idiot thoughts! Also i got like 500 reads today and im already starting to try and take good pictures for a face reveal. Anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter!