-Chapter 17-

'BANG...BANG...BANG...BANG'

I wake up to sounds of explosions outside my window. I quickly sit up and look around. There's a fire surrounding me. "You have got to be kidding me." I say as i stand up trying to get away from the fire. 

"SOMEONE HELP!!!! I CAN'T GET OUT OF HERE!" I scream hoping someone can hear me. I can feel sweat dripping down my face. It's getting too hot. "HELP!!!" I scream again. Suddenly the door breaks down and i see Mr. Aizawa in the doorway. 

His eyes widen as he can barley see the top of my head over the flames. I can barley see who he is but i recognize the goggles. I can faintly hear him calling for someone to come help put out the fire. 

My vision is starting to blur from the heat. Stay awake. I say in my head. The fire is getting closer to me and its starting to burn. I scream out in pain as it burns my leg. Suddenly i'm doused with water. I can feel my skin make a sizzling sound. 

Mr. Aizawa runs over to me and checks my burns. I wince he touches the burn. "W-Whats going on outside?" I ask as he bandages my leg. "Villains. Again." Aizawa says as he helps me up. I limp over to the doorway and we walk into a classroom. Everyone looks relieved to see me. 

I sit down in one of the chairs and try to not feel the burns. I look around the room and i can't find Samantha, Bakugou, Todoroki, Kirishima, or Midoriya. "Oh great the problem children are missing." I say as i look out the window. 

Suddenly the roof crashed in on us. I yelp out as my leg is crushed by debris. It seems like the rest of the class knows exactly how to dodge. I struggle to life the debris of my leg. Sato uses his quirk to lift it off. I use a desk to stabilize myself as i stand up. Suddenly i feel someone put exactly four fingers on my neck.

and i freeze.

"Come any closer and she dies." I hear a voice say. This must be the League of Villains i was warned about. Their leader's name was Shigaraki. His quirk was supposedly decay. That means if he places all five fingers on something it will disintegrate. 

"Now i don't want any of you brats. I just want this one. She must be special if Overhaul thought she could do something." I can feel tears welling up in my eyes. I look at the terrified eyes of all my classmates. 

I close my eyes and the world seems to freeze. 

I can feel overwhelming power coursing through me. Like flipping a switch in my head i release it. 

I open my eyes again and the room is glowing a radiant white light. I feel the persons fingers coming off my neck. I kick him from behind and pin him to the ground. I put a force field around the others. Then the other villains charge at me in what seems like slow motion. 

I move at the same speed and take them all out one by one. I pin them and put a force field around them so the can move. I pin villain after villain. I move as fast as possible white light is still radiating from my body. I can faintly hear someone calling me. 

I take out the last one and time restarts. 

My vision blurs extremely fast and i drop to my knees. I'm overwhelmed with dizziness. Suddenly i spot a villain come from behind me. I'm too weak to activate my power again. All the voices around me are a blur. 

I can barley see anything now as black spots dance across my vision. My balance is suddenly off and i can hear screaming in the distance. The last thing i manage to say before i black out is.

"Why is it always me...."

Samantha POV

I watch as Y/n uses her power for the first time. The white light coming off of her is beautiful. I look at the other problem children as they watch. Kirishima is holding my hand as we see how fast she's moving. She takes them all out. 

However once she takes out the last one she drops to her knees. I can see her holding her head. "Shes about to black out!" I say as i run towards her. However Dabi grabs her and pulls her towards the portal. The entire class is screaming at them trying to get there in time.

But its too late. The last thing we hear her say is "Why is it always me...." then she's pulled into the portal. 

"DAMN IT!!!" Bakugou yells as he reaches the spot where she just was. "W-We lost her, AGAIN!" Kirishima yells. 

"You have got to be kidding me. THEY TOOK HER AGAIN!" I scream as i drop to my knees. 

"AND NOW I HAVE ANOTHER PROBLEM CHILD TO DEAL WITH! ONE THAT KEEPS GETTING KIDNAPPED!" Aizawa yelled as he got everyone out of the camp. 

"THIS CANNOT GET OUT TO THE PRESS DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" Aizawa says as he turns away from us. "U.A will have to shut down if this gets out. Lets go back to the school, we can tell the teachers what happened but not a word tot he students do you hear me?" We all nod. 

"In the bus now!" we all load in and get taken back to school. Those with injuries are brought to recovery girls office. We all walk to the dorms in a group. Some of us just sit around thinking over what happened. 

Others go to their rooms to probably cry. I go up to the roof and lay looking up at the stars. The door opens and i see Kirishima walking over to me. "H-Hey.." I say laying back down. He lays down next to me. "I know you two are really close, and don't worry we'll find her. Like we always do." He says as he kisses my hand. 

"Thanks, i really needed someone to say that." I move over closer to him. 

I look up at the stars wishing they could give me some kind of sign. I close my eyes and wish that this was all just some sort of realistic dream. But i never woke up from this nightmare.

A/N

I'm a little proud of this chapter. I've gotten really good at writing action scenes in my opinion. This took me about three hours to come up with and write down so yay me. If you have any suggestion or things you want in the story PLEASE let me know! I can't keep coming up with things forever. (I'm not that talented) I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a great rest of your Day/Night!