-Chapter 15-

Today I finally get to go  back to school! Its been 10 days since they rescued me. 10 days since Samantha has been freed. Today were going to tell everyone. I walk through the halls with Samantha. We soon reach the classroom. 

I walk through the doors and its all eyes on me. "Y/N! WERE SO GLAD YOUR BACK!" The class shouted in unison. "Haha thanks guys!" I say as i take my seat. Samantha sits on the window ledge next to me. 

"Hey whats Samantha doing here? Don't you bring her back before school?" Kirishima says. I nodd and say "I can't do that anymore." The class looks confused.

I laugh and say "You see after you left Samantha stayed with me in the hospital. Around Midnight i woke up and we talked. I asked her if it was possible to free her and she said yes. So i did. She has already done so much for me, and i feel like she deserves to live a normal life." The class looks at Samantha and they smile. 

"WELCOME TO THE CLASS!!" They shout. (Except for bakugou becuase u know him.)

Mr. Aizawa walks in and rolls his eyes. (I KNOW YOU LOVE ME!) He then notices Samantha and gives me a questioning look. "Shes human now!" I say giving him finger guns. He facepalms and pulls in an empty seat for her. 

"Now that you have got your provisional licenses we want you to go back to the summer training camp. This time no villains. You will spend a week there and there will be more Hero's there to guard. I've already gotten permission from your parents. Its a week away so please try not to get yourself into trouble before then." Aizawa says as he glares at Bakugou and Midoriya. 

I see Midoryia give a nervous smile while bakugou rolls his eyes and mumbles something about how hes gonna blow all our asses up. 

After class i went back to the dorms to try and decide what to take to camp. The rest of the class has already gone to the camp but its my first time. I search through my drawers looking for swimsuits, shorts, t-shirts, another pair of socks, that one missing sock, and what is a deck of cards doing in my sock drawer?

After im done packing my bag  for camp i go downstairs and notice Samantha sitting around. "Hey Samantha do you need help packing your stuff for camp?" I ask sitting down next to her. "Actually i don't have any clothes or money." She says. 

"Oh its ok! I can take you shopping!" I say jumping up. I grab her wrist and run over to the kitchen area where everyone is sitting. "Hey guys! Samantha doesn't have any clothes so we have to go shopping! I'm not allowed to go out without at least four people so i need volunteers!" I say.  

"Ill go!" Kirishima says giving us a thumbs up. "SHOPPING!!!" Mina yells as she jumps up from her chair. "I'm in!" Hagakure says. "Ill go to! I need to get a new swim suit anyways!" Yaoyarozu says.

"YAY!!!" I say jumping up and down. I grab my wallet and continue to drag Samantha out the door with everyone else. 

We get to the mall and our first stop is swim suits! Samantha tries on a light pink two piece. "IT LOOKS SO GOOD!" I say jumping up and down clapping. The girls do the same while Kirishima is a blushing mess in the corner. 

I look at him and my eyes widen with realization. I'm totally going to have to tease him about it later. Next up we go to get t-shirts, shorts, dresses, and socks. ALL THE SOCKS! I SWEAR WHY DO I LOOSE THOSE THINGS SOOO EASILY??? 

After 4 hours of shopping later we have everything and im officially broke. I'm gonna have to ask Aizawa for my allowance when i get back. We walk back to the dorms and the class looks scared as we haul the mountain of clothing into the building. We get todoroki, Midoryia and kirishima to bring it up to Samantha's dorm. 

Then we help her decorate! 

We step back and admire our work and Samantha is continuously saying thank you thank you thank you thank you! 

After we finish decorating i grab Kirishima and drag him into my dorm. After i lock the door i say "YOU LIKE SAMANTHA!!!" He immediately turns a deep red and i have my answer. "Maybe, just PLEASE DON'T TELL ANYONE!" He says. "Don't worry my lips are sealed! When are you gonna ask her out?!?" i say. 

"Well, im planning to do it at the training camp." He says scratching the back of his head. I get starts in my eyes as i scream "THAT'S SO CUTEEEEE!!!!" Now im jumping up and down. "YOU HAD BETTER MAKE IT AS CUTE AS THAT SOUNDS!!!" 

He laughs and nods. "Well i had better get back otherwise it will look suspicious." He says as he walks out of  the room. I nodd and say "Okie GOOD LUCK!" I say giving him finger guns. God i love finger guns.

 I walk back down to the kitchen area and eat dinner. I keep sneaking peaks at Kirishima to see if he's looking at her. He's a blushing mess whenever he's around her. Its adorable. After dinner i pull Samantha aside and whisper to her "Do you like kirishima?" She immediately blushes. "M-Maybe." She says smiling. 

I do an internal cheer as i smile so big i feel like my face is about to explode. "YAYAYAYAYA!!" I whisper scream as i jump up and down. "You two are adorableeeee!" I say as i pat her on the head and run away. 

Mission accomplished. Now the match maker just has to wait and watch. 

A/N

I told u i would get the next chapter out quickly! Also i got a comment suggesting a plot line so im going to fallow that for the next few chapters! Please let me know if you have any suggestions for this story! I really appreciate it! I won't be to busy tomorrow so i should be able to get another chapter out! Thanks for reading!