-Chapter 26-

My eyes flutter open and i can feel everything shaking around me. I check my force field and see that it won't hold up long like this. It seems like a huge earthquake. I can't remove the force field or else the ground might collapse. Suddenly the shaking gets more violent and things start to fly around. 

I cover my head in the hopes of not getting hit. Then a few rocks in the corner fly straight at me. One of them hits my arm making me drop it for a second and giving the other rocks a clear path to my head.

It hits and a shock wave of pain spreads through my head. Soon enough the shaking stops and I shakily walk over to the pile of fabric i have in my corner. I rap my head in bandages and pray that i don't pass out. 

I grab a tub of ice cream and try to focus on that instead of the pain. 

After i finish eating i lay down on my bed. There's no way i can train today. My head hurts so much and its hard enough fighting to stay conscious. I turn on my TV and watch anime for a couple of hours. Then i heat up the frozen pizza i stole from the dorms. I save half of it hoping ill be able to hold myself back and eat it for dinner tomorrow. 

I finish eating and curl up in a corner hoping to numb the pain. I then remember that there was no report of an earthquake on the news. Then what could have caused whatever the hell just happened in here?

I'm jolted out of my thoughts as the room starts shaking again. This time much worse than before. My force field starts to flicker and I cry out as a rock is thrown against my leg. I push the force field hoping it will protect me from whatever kind of quirk this is. 

But it just intensifies as i make the force field stronger. All Of my belongings are flying everywhere. Picture frames are broken and there's glass flying around.  I get hit a lot by the glass and i get large cuts all over my body.

I can't hold on to my force field anymore. I release it and the shaking calms. It gives one last jolt and sends a large rock straight for my head. Before i get a chance to dodge it it hits me. 

Now I'm bleeding from my head in three separate places. I rap more fabric around my head and realize i have no choice but to go back to U.A. I need medical attention fast. I stumble to the hole that was made and punch it open. I crawl out and limp my way through the forest. There's blood all over my clothes and there's black spots dancing across my vision.

"N-No...I-I'm so c-close.." I say taking another step. A wave of dizziness hits me and I fall to the ground. I can hear someone coming up from behind me. The person kicks me in the back making me hit the ground hard. 

The area around me starts shaking again. A red haze flows over my eyes. I shift into my wolf form and limp away from the person.

They kick me in the side sending me flying into a nearby tree. I let out a whine and the figure says something inaudible before walking away. I slowly limp my way to U.A. The dizziness is starting to overwhelm me. 

I finally make it to the gate and try to get someones attention. Then it hits me. I'ts like 11:00 at night. Nobody is going to be outside right now. But then i remember something. The class always stays up late on sundays! I slowly limp my way to the dorms. 

I shove my body against the door until it opens. Everyone looks at me and immediately gets up. "WHATS A WOLF DOING IN HERE?!?" Kaminari yells. I slowly turn back to my regular form and collapse on the ground. 

I can barley make out the sounds of Katsuki screaming at someone to call Recovery Girl. People are trying to keep me awake and I'm struggling to do as they ask. "S-Someone..F-f-found m-me...t-they h-hurt m-m-me..a-and d-d-destroyed m-my h-home..." I manage to say quietly. 

I can hear Aizawa's voice faintly as he rushes to my side. Someone raps me in bandages and i feel someone kiss my forehead. That must be recovery girl. Most of the pain in my head goes away and my vision clears up a little. I can see the worried faces of my classmates and teachers. 

A sudden wave of tiredness comes over me. 

And that's when i finally collapse.

Katsuki's POV

I can hear a banging on the door. The class's attention turns towards the door as it opens. A black wolf enters limping. It's whining in pain. "WHATS A WOLF DOING I HERE?!?" Dunce face yells as we run over to it. Suddenly it turns into an extremely injured Y/n. And collapses on the ground.

Now this got our attention. "SOMEONE CALL RECOVERY GIRL!" I shout at the extras. I hold her up as i check her injuries. "S-Someone..F-f-found m-me...t-they h-hurt m-m-me..a-and d-d-destroyed m-my h-home..." She stutters out. 

Aizawa rushes into the room and examines her. Recovery Girl soon fallows with bandages. They wrap her injures and Recovery Girl uses her quirk to heal her. Most of her head injuries heal and some cuts on her arms and legs. 

I can see Y/n a little more aware now. Then her eyes droop and her body goes limp. "Did she say anything to you when she came in here?" Aizawa asks us. I nod and say "She said some bitch attacked her and destroyed the place she was living."

"Come on with the problem children." Aizawa says sighing. (Come on yall give him a break.)

I pick Y/n up and carry her to Recovery Girls office. Recovery Girl makes sure all her injuries have been taken care of and i sit down in the chair next to her bed. "Why do you always have to go on worrying us." I say kissing her forehead. I pull my legs up in the chair and rest my head down on the wall next to me. 

Soon enough i fall asleep thinking

Why do i always have to be with the people that cause this amount of trouble.

A/N

yAy not a short chapter! Also in case you haven't noticed i just LOVE having Y/n get kidnapped and having katsuki have to go save her lazy ass. I SWEAR I AM NOT INSULTING YOU DEAR READER! I am insulting the character! Not you! *Insert finger guns* Anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter! Tune in next time for more of my ✨WEIRD ASS✨