-Chapter 12-

"Wake up brat." I open my eyes and see one of Overhauls assistants standing there. "The boss needs you in the lab." My eyes widen when he mentions the lab. I stand up and slowly walk towards the door. 

The assistant harshly grabs me by my arm and tugs me to the lab. I'm already so weak from the experiments. My legs and arms are rapped in bandages and i can't walk very well. Eventually we get to the lab and they force me to sit in the chair. 

"Welcome back brat." I hear Overhaul say. "Now we have perfected the bullets. All we need is more flesh from you so that we can make more. Don't worry though. It won't hurt a bit." He says with a smirk as he removes his gloves and brings his hand to my face. 

Then it all went black.

Kirishima POV

Were going to get her back. We found the building we think their keeping her in. There will be a raid today to find her. The entire class, all the teachers, and at least 200 hero's are participating in this raid. Were currently sitting in the meeting room discussing what the assistants quirks are. 

We already know that one of them can knock you out. There's another that can freeze you in place. One that can mind control you. And one that can burn you my touching you. There are still a few we need to go over but so far im feeling confident. 

The raid is in three days. The entire class hasn't been able to sleep. We're all so worried about her. 

I walk into the dorms and everyone is looking miserable. Some are slowly eating dinner, others are laying on the couches looking up at the ceiling. Some are in their rooms probably crying. I walk into my room and close the door. I look at the picture of Y/n and Samantha on my wall. Two beautiful smiling girls. 

I can't believe their both gone. I'm going to get them back. I have too. I lay down on my bed and stare at the pictures on my walls. It's the only way to make sure that she's safe. 

To bring Overhaul to justice. 

 Y/N POV

I wake up in my cell again. He must have taken a lot from me. I'm extremely weaker and im giving up on hope. No don't say that. My friends will rescue me. I need to go back to my sister. 

Come out. 

Then Samantha appears. "Hey!" she says smilling. "hi, d-do you think theres a way you can help me get out of here?" i ask looking around. "Of course! See that vent!" she pointed to the vent on the ceiling. "Im going to hide up there. Im going to explore the vents and see if theres a safe spot. If I find one i will come back and get you. We will both hide up there. When they notice your missing they will think you ran outside." She says examining the room. 

"Then we can make our true escape." now she has a look of determination on her face. "Thank you Samantha." I say as i lie down on the cot. I watch as she does some gymnastics stuff and climbs into the vent. "Ill see you soon." and with that she closes the vent and disappears.

Samantha's POV

I crawl through the vents slowly careful not to make a sound. I can see that the air conditioning and heaters are not working in this part so i should be safe. I look around and notice an area that big enough for five people! You can even stand up in it! There's no vents around the area so no one would be able to hear us talking in there. 

I stand up in the area and I've made my decision. Were going to hide here until rescue comes. Then we can drop down on top of the hero's. I crawl back through the vents and notice that Y/n isn't in her cell anymore. She must have been taken to the lab. It always takes her about two days to wake up from that. 

About three hours late she's brought back unconscious. I make sure that the room is empty before dropping down into her cell. I grab the bucket of bandages and push it into the vents then i grab unconscious Y/n and place her gently inside the vents. 

I close up the vent and seal it. I then bring Y/n to the area and set it up. I have no idea how long it will take for rescue to come but the bucket with bandages has a little bit of food. Thats enough to last her for about five days. I just have to hope the Hero's will be here soon. 

It looks like Y/n's injuries are much much worse. She might be unconscious for more than three days.

There's a small blanket in the bucket so i lay it down and make a small bed for Y/n. I lay her down and rebandage her wounds. I then put a force field around the two of us. I sit next to her and keep watch. I'm ready to fight if needed.

Eventually i can feel myself about to fall asleep. I close my eyes and lay against the wall of the vent. I fall asleep thinking.

The hero's had better come soon.

A/N

Sorry for taking so long to update! (Yes i think five days is long) I've been watching anime and writing another book. School is also taking up my time. BY THE WAYYYYYYY

I have a small TikTok account. I cosplay on there and i have a small amount of followers. If you want to check it out my account is called 

togacosplaysforfun

THANK YOU!