-Chapter 24-

I watch as Katsuki charges at me. Im about to try and dodge when suddenly the voices in my head overwhelm me. 

Monster.

Deamon.

Give up.

Not worth it.

your no hero.

Go away.

How about you DIE.

The last one came in Katsuki's voice. And it broke me. A red haze like in my dream comes over my vision. My clothes change and fangs come in my mouth. My hair starts to float around me and fire surrounds me.

                                                                       (Your demon form)

                                                                       (Your demon form)

I can see fear in Katsuki's eyes as he backs away from me. fear. He's afraid of me.

The only person i trust hates me. I turn back to my original form and tears fall down my face.

"Y/n-" Katsuki is about to say something but I Activate my other quirk Teleporting away. I run through the forest surrounding U.A and trip over a branch. I land hard onto the ground as i sob. I slowly get up and notice that there's a small hole underneath a tree. I pear down and inside is a cave. It looks like a good size. I teleport inside and look around. 

There's little light provided by the hole but its rather spacious. I grab a branch and focus on going back into my demon form to light it. It works and i make a small fire in the middle of the cave. 

I sit down and wonder. 

Do they even care that i ran away...

Katsuki's POV

"WHERE THE FUCK DID SHE GO!" I yell as i charge into the observation room. "Bakubro calm down." Shitty hair says. 

"AGH FUCK I SHOULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING!" I shout as i sit down in the corner. "What do you mean kacchan?" Deku asks. "LAST NIGHT SHE HAD A NIGHTMARE! EVERYONE HAD GIVEN UP ON HER! WHEN SHE TURNED INTO THAT DEMON FORM IT SCARED ME OK!! AND THAT MUST HAVE MADE HER THINK I HAD GIVEN UP ON HER TOO!" I scream as i hide my face from the class. 

"We need to find her. She can't have gone far, she can only teleport about a mile." Aizawa says. The class runs out of the room and I slowly get up and fallow them. God why did i have to make her think she can't trust me. This is all my damn fault.

15 minutes later the entire school knows what happened. The teachers are trying to find someone with a location quirk or a tracking quirk and the students have been sent to look around in the forest's outside of the school. 

Everyone is really worried. And i'm screaming more than usual. After another 2 hours of searching the students are sent back to their dorms and pro heroes are called. 4 Hours later they still haven't found her. 

By now I've eaten an entire tub of ice cream and five bags of chips. DAMN IT STRESS EATING!

Somehow by morning they still haven't found her. Heroes with location quirks can pick anything up and we have absolutely no idea where she could have gone. She could be in another country by now. 

I've locked myself in my room and i don't intend to come out anytime soon. Samantha's tried to send her messages asking for her to come back but she wont respond.  She left her phone here so we can't track it. 

All we can do now is hope she comes back soon. 

Y/N's POV

Its now the next morning. Heroes and students have been walking through the forest all day and night calling me. I covered the inside of the cave with a force field so anyone with a location quirk can't find me. I blocked up the hole so no body can see inside the cave. I've been cutting the trees roots for fire wood and built a big fire in the middle of the cave. 

I dug out part of the wall so i can have a seat or use it as a bed. My Hero costume has a lot of fabric so i ripped some off and used it to make the bed softer. Thanks to the fire I'm not cold so i don't need a blanket. 

Samantha has constantly been sending me messages. I ignore them and refuse to use my power to respond. I explored the cave and it actually goes very far down. There's a large area down at the bottom i might use to train my new quirk.

As for food i learned that my demon quirk can summon animals. I kill them and cook them when i get hungry. So far ive been spending most of my time crying. I also trained my new quirk a little so i can find out its limits. 

Along with summoning animals i can turn into a wolf with red eyes. 

I can last about 20 minutes in this form

I can last about 20 minutes in this form. I spend all day training with my new quirk. I can blast fire in my demon form and my wolf form is mainly just for stealth. 

.

.

.

six days. 

That's how long it's been since i saw the sun. I've been practicing in the cave and keeping my force field up constantly. Thank fully because of the force field I can't hear anyone. That is if anyone is even looking for me. 

Im starting to go insane and actually considering stealing a TV. I think tomorrow i might teleport into town really quickly to get one. 

.

.

.

Today is the seventh day. I dress myself as best i can. I teleport to a shop near my hideout and look around quickly. I find a good sized TV and teleport back with it before i can be spotted. I make a mental note to leave some money there if i ever go back to the dorms to get my things.

I hook up the TV (Don't ask me how just go with it) and turn on the news.  My name is broadcasted across the screen with a picture of me. Everyone is trying to find me. Apparently many Pro Heroes have been searching. 

I change the channel and watch Anime for a while. Then i turn it off and train. After i finish training i sleep until the next morning. 

I can't help but think

I wonder if their better without me now.

A/N

Yay so your a runaway! Like I said constant plot twists. Anyways TYSM FOR ALL THE READS AND FAVORITES TODAY! Its means so much to me that you guys like my story! Anyways thank you for reading this chapter i hope you enjoyed!