4/2

I placed the three plates of food on the table carefully,I sat down next to Chef once again and we start to eat our food that I made for them and myself.
"Woah" said Chris in amazement "This tastes amazing!" he continued before taking another bite "I'm glad that you like it" I said with a smile as I turned to look at Chef and he was enjoying my cooking as well,I noticed that he had a tear in his eye,which made me chuckle a little bit "Where did you learn to cook like that Y/N?" asked Chris "I learned it from my loving mother" I said with a smile,both of them were surprised.

We finished eating our breakfast and Chef headed straight to the kitchen while Chris and I head to the campers to see how they are holding up on the challenge. "How do you even come up with this kind of challenge Chris? If you don't mind me asking" "Oh,it's simple" he said,I tilt my head a little bit "I just thought of it in my sleep and then told the producers about it" he shrugged,I just stared for a bit before shaking my head "Oh,okay" is all I said to him. As we made it to the campfire ceremony to see how the campers are doing,all of them were still awake which made Chris sigh,I turn my head to look at him "Is something wrong?" "Why isn't anyone asleep yet!?" he said in shock,I shrugged but then he just smiled "Tough crowd,am I right?" I let out a small laugh as I observe the campers with him.

Couple of hours have passed and a few of the campers were asleep,the sun was setting on one side and the moon was rising on the other,I really like watching the moon rise,it's beautiful. I look over at Chris who looked bored out of his mind,literally. He lets out a long sigh of boredom "Man,they are a tough crowd" he said to himself out loud "I know right? They seem to keep it up" I said with a cheeky smile "It's not like there's a way to make them fall asleep faster with something that causes someone to fall asleep" I continued,still showing that cheeky smile on my face,then Chris's eyes light up with an idea "Y/N,you're a genius!" he said "Keep an eye on them,I have to get someone to help me with this" he said as he ran off,I somehow gave him an idea,interesting.

After a couple of minutes,Chris came back with Chef dressed in a sheep costume,I tried to control myself from laughing but I couldn't do it,I let out a loud wheeze as I laughed my ass off,Chris was laughing as well while Chef looked at Chris with a deadly stare "Alright,let's get some of them asleep with you dressed as a sheep" he said,he just shrugged,grabbed a lyre and all three of us start to head back to see how the campers are holding up.