9/3

I left the tent and started to walk to the cafeteria to grab myself a cup of coffee and to look for the person that was listening to our conversation.
"I wonder..who was listening to our conversation?" I said to myself as I take a sip of my coffee, it was still hot and with that, I burned my tongue a little bit. "It's still hot".
I left the cafeteria to ask some of the campers if they saw someone by the tent, but then I heard someone walking behind me, I quickly turn around to see Owen behind me.
"Hey Y/N! How's it going? Are you okay?" He said, I smiled. "I'm okay Owen, sorry about what happened back there, I don't know what Chris was thinking when using explosives, I'm traumatized by that" I said, lowering my head a little bit.
"Come on, cheer up Y/N! You're okay now and you have all of us here if you ever need to chat with someone or just mess around" He said as he hugs him really tightly, making me squeak a little bit.
"Thanks for the comfort Owen, but could you let me down? You're kind of squishing me"
"Oh, sorry about that!"
"No no no, it's okay, you just have to be a bit careful with how you hug people"

Owen and I head to the other remaining campers.
"Hey guys! We're back!" Said Owen loudly to alert the others from where we were standing, I wave at them and so do they. Then all of a sudden, Courtney approaches me and holds me by my hands, looking relieved but a little bit worried.
"Are you feeling okay? You're not seriously injured are you!?"
Duncan speaks up "Does she look that seriously injured princess? She looks fine to me"
"Shut it Duncan, I'm just making sure that she's okay!" Yelled Courtney, I laughed a little bit before reassuring her that I'm okay
"How did the challenge go?" I ask them, since I missed it due to the explosion incident.
"Oh, we lost! So our team is up for elimination" Said Courtney, who was disappointed.
Then I remembered that I wanted to ask them something.

"May I ask you guys something?"
They all look at me. "What do you want to ask us?" Said Gwen.
"Have you seen someone standing outside of the medical tent? Because I think that someone was listening onto my conversation that I had with Chef" I said, hoping that someone would know something about it.
They all looked at each other and then back at me.
"We didn't see anything, sorry" almost all of them said, until Beth spoke up.
"Actually, there was someone by the tent!"
"Really? Could you tell me who it was Beth?" I said, feeling greatful that someone at least noticed who was by the tent.
"It was Chris himself" She said as she was playing with her fingers. I was surprised, but I was also expecting him to do that, so now he knows everything I guess.
"What a sneaky guy" I said with my arms crossed.

[TIMESKIP]

I was sitting by the dock, looking at the sunset by myself while talking to my brother on the phone.
"So, you're telling me that he was listening to a conversation that you were having with someone? That's a bit creepy if you ask me"
Said my brother, feeling a bit creeped out from the fact that Chris was listening to my conversation that I had with Chef.
"Like yeah, I also found it a bit creepy, but from my guess is that he wanted to check on me, but didn't want to disturb us during the conversation"
I said to him. "I guess so" He said.

"Look, I have to get going, otherwise Chris will look for me like last time" I said as a giggle escaped me. "Okay, call us again once you have the time" said my brother, we said goodbye to each other and than hung up.
I continue to look at the sunset, changing it's colors ever so slowly but beautifully.
Then I got my eyes covered by someone, making me jump.
"Guess who~" said someone behind me, I think for a minute before answering.
"Oh, hey Chris!" I said, he uncovered my eyes and look at me with a disappointed look.
"What?" I said, he sits down next to me. "I thought that you were going to guess it wrong and think that it was one of the campers!"

"I would've guessed someone else, but their hands wouldn't be soft because of your hand cream now, would they?" I said with a laugh as I nudge his shoulder, he chuckled.
"Yeah, that makes sense, you have a keen eye for changes"
We both stare at the sunset, but not before Chris patting my shoulder and scratching his head.
"Yeah, I also want to apologize for the explosions earlier, I didn't think that you would be hit by them at all."
"Well Chris, you almost could have killed me man" I said as I crossed my arms.
"I know, but you killed it with the footage" he said in a joking manner, I stare at him and then stood up. "I'll be back" I said before pretending to leave, he shrugs his shoulders and turns his head to look at the sunset. That's when I run to him and push him off the docks into the water!
He quickly swims up and starts coughing.

"Hey, what was that for!?" He said in shock, then he noticed that I was holding my phone.
"One, for almost killing me with explosives. Two, for listening onto a private conversation that I was having with Chef!"
I said before turning my phone towards him to let him see a pic of him in the water.
"And three...for making me take one of the best pictures of you" I said as I stick my tongue out and start to run away from him. He quickly got out of the water and watched me as I ran from him, but then he started to run after me.
"JUST YOU WAIT WHEN I GET YOU!" He yelled out while smiling like a mad man, I just laugh at his comment as I continue to run away from him.
"TRY ME MAN, BUT I'M TOO FAST FOR YOU!"