6/2

"There goes my alarm again" I said as I turned off the alarm,got out of bed and did my usual routine. I wanted to grab something from the fridge that I had in my trailer when there was a knock on the door,I open the door to see..no one? "Chris,Chef,which one of you is pranking me?" I said loudly,then I looked at my feet to see a doll,sending a shiver down my spine. I take a deep breath and just placed the doll by the counter "Okay,you'll stay here while I get to camp" I said to the doll as I left my trailer. I got to the camp and walked towards the mess hall,as I was about to open the door,I saw a doll just sitting by the window,making me jump a little bit. "Okay,this is creepy" I said to myself as I stepped inside.
The campers were already there,eating breakfast. I greet them and they did the same,I pour myself a cup of tea instead of coffee to calm myself down from those dolls that I've encountered earlier. Then the door opened and Chris walked with a smile on his face as he turned to look at the campers.

"Morning campers,it's time for your next challenge which I like to call..Phobia Factor!" He said with a smile,everyone including me looked at him,shocked. Oh god,Phobia Factor? "You'll be facing your worst fears" "Worse than this?" Said Leshawna as she was holding a fork with a disgusting looking piece of meat on it "We're in trouble" Said Gwen. As Chris explained the challenge and gave two or three of the campers a scare,he leads the other to the one of the other challenges for the other campers,I was about to follow them until Chef stopped me. "Hm? Do you need something Chef?" I asked as I raised one brow "Chris told me that you should watch over his cabin for a while,can you do that?" He asked "Oh sure thing,it can't be that hard"  I said as I headed to Chris's cabin. The door closed and Chef chuckled "She's going to be so scared of going there ever again" He said to himself as he went to get into a costume for one of the challenges for the campers.

I got to Chris's cabin that was by our side of the island,the door was a little bit open "I keep forgetting how big this cabin is,like man,it's just that huge!" I said to myself as I walked in "I thought that it was locked,I guess they left it unlocked for me"
I close the door and walk around the cabin,keeping an eye on everything to make sure that it was in good condition or Chris would kill me,not literally of course. As I looked around,I noticed a doll on the table and it scared me. "Jesus,does Chris collect dolls as a hobby or what?" I said,feeling quite creeped out from that doll,I put it inside of a drawer and pretend that I never saw it.
I sit down by the lounge to set my mind at ease when there were more dolls around me,sending shivers down my spine "Okay,now there are a bunch of dolls,staring into my soul with their lifeless eyes...fantastic" I said to myself as I try to not think about the dolls that were in the room with me. Wonder how Chris and the campers are doing,I hope that their challenges aren't that bad like mine right now. I close my eyes for a bit to get my mind off of these dolls and think about the others for a bit.