6 - Scaredy Cat

We got to the campfire to see the whole Killer Bass team sitting there quietly "It was a long goodbye" said Bridgette to the team,I waved at them as we sat down on the logs "It'll be okay Sadie,I'm sure that you'll get to see Katie again soon" I said to her as I comfort her,then I heard footsteps and it was the other team with a plate of jelly in Trent's hand "Are you here to rub it in?" Said Courtney,who's not happy about losing again "We had some leftovers from our tug shot party,we thought that you might want some" Said Trent,when they apporached them with the jelly and tried to offer some to Courtney,she stood up a screamed "No!" Everyone stared at her with a confused look on their face "I mean,no thank you" she said with a nervous chuckle.

"Are you on a diet or something?" "NO! I just don't like green jelly okay?"
She said as she crossed her arms and looked away. Then they offered the jelly to DJ,who instantly flipped out "SNAKE!!" He screamed as he flipped over the jelly,Cody pulls out a gummy worm from the jelly "Chill dude,it's just a gummy worm" "Sorry for trippin,snakes just freak me out" "Chickens give me the creeps dude" said Tyler to DJ "Wait,you're afraid of chickens?" Asked Gwen.

Then everyone was talking about their worst fears,Lindsay and Sadie are afraid of bad hair cuts,Gwen is afraid of being buried alive,Heather is afraid of sumo wrestlers,the list goes on and on for the others,some common and pretty uncommon fears.
"I'm not afraid of anything" "Baloney" coughed Duncan,Courtney turned to him with a smug smile on her face "Oh really? Then what are you afraid of?" She said,Duncan froze in place before leaning down in shame,everyone was curious on what he was afraid of,so was I. He sighed and placed a hand on his cheek "Céline Dion music door standees" "Exsqueeze me?" "Your afraid of music store standees?" I asked,he nods "What's a standee?" Asked Lindsay,in which Trent response "It's one of those cardboard cut outs that stand in front of the store" "Don't say it!" Said Duncan,a bit angry with Trent explaining to her what it is "Then what are you so afraid of?" "Well,I hate mimes,like a lot" He said,everyone looked at me with curiousity which made me feel nervous a little bit.

"What is your biggest fear Y/N?" Asked Owen out of curiousity,I think for a bit and then looked at the others "Hmm..I'm not sure if I'm honest,but if I had to pick then...I'm afraid of dolls" "Wait,so you're telling us that you're afraid of dolls?" Said Heather,surprised about my answer "I'm mostly afraid of old dolls,like you know,those demonic looking ones,not action figures or collectable" I said in a specific way,they nod their heads and then looked at Courtney "Alright Courtney,you have to be afraid of something" "Nope,I'm not scared of anything" She said with a smile "That'a not what she said last night" said Duncan as he laughs a bit,causing Courtney to be angry at him.

As I got everyone to their cabins and said goodnight to them,I headed straight to my trailer. When I got back,I saw Chris waiting there patiently with a smile on his face,how does he keep up that smile? It's amazing but it's also a bit creepy "Oh hey Chris,what's up?" I said as I waved my hand at him "Nothing much,just waiting for you to get back,you know since it's gonna be another early morning for us all" He said as he looked at the sky and then at me "What do you call a star that's glowing brightly in the sky?" "Hmm..a shining star?" "Yeah,how did you know?" "It's a pretty easy guess" I said with pride,we laughed for a bit before he had to leave to his trailer,I walked into my trailer and get settled for the next day,I wonder what he came up with this time while I was with the campers. Guess I'll find out in the morning.