Chapter 7 - Secret Talents Uncovered

Y/N's P.O.V

I was looking after the campers for a bit before Chris called me to help him with anything,then Courtney approached me. "Hey Courtney" I greeted her,she smiled but then looked over at her team and then back at me "Hey Y/N,so..do you think that I'm a coward for not jumping into that pool of..green jelly?" She asked as she shivered at the last part,I smiled a little bit "Of course you're not a coward for that,not everyone can get over their fears that quickly,it takes a while to get over them" I said,that seemed to cheer her up as she smiled and hugged me "Thank you,I needed a bit of comfort" "No problem,was there anything else that you needed?" I ask,she thinks for a bit before shaking her head a "no",she heads back to her team when two people approached me,it was Leshawna and Bridgette.
"Hey girl,how are you doing?" "I'm doing great,thanks for asking,how are you two doing?" I ask both of them.
"The challenge was hard,I couldn't stay in the woods anymore because of the whole Cody thing" said Bridgette "I can't stand spiders,there was no way that I could face my fears like that" said Leshawna,all three of us talk for a bit before one of them asked me a question.

"So Y/N,how old are you exactly?" asked Bridgette "I'm 26,why?" I ask,both girls looked at each other and then back at me "You look so young,like us,how do you keep your look like that girl?" Said Leshawna,making me feel flattered by her words "I take all my looks after my mom to be honest,I don't really like using make-up,it makes me look really old" I said,both of them laughed at me joking around.
All three of us joke around and talk for a bit before I got a call from Chris to help him prepare the next campfire ceremony tonight.
I quickly headed to the campfire city to see Chris waiting,checking his phone. "Yo Chris,I'm here to help with the preparations for the campfire ceremony" I said as I walk over to him,he looked away from his phone and points at a pile of sticks next to the campfire "You can prepare the campfire while I finish replying to these emails" I nod my head and start preparing the campfire while Chris replies to the emails that he recieved on his phone.

As I put the last finishing touches to the campfire,I look over at Chris and I noticed him staring at me as if he was day dreaming or something,which made me chuckle a little bit. "Yo Chris,are you okay?" I ask as I wave at him,causing to snap back into reality. "Yeah? What's up?" "Well,I finished preparing the campfire,is there anything else that needs doing?" He looks around "I don't think that there's anything else that needs doing" He said as he shrugs his shoulders and smiled.
"So any new challenge ideas?" I ask him out of curiousity,he thinks for a bit before answering my question. "Well yeah,they're going to Boney Island tomorrow" "Boney Island?" "Over there with that huge skull" He said as he pointed towards the island that he described,there was thunder and storms over there,sending shivers down my spine. He laughs a little bit "This is going to make the rates go up!" He said,excited. I laughed a little bit,still feeling uneasy about the island that I was looking at. I let out a small yawn,catching his attention. "Are you tired?" "What? No no,I'm just bored" I said with a smile "Oh okay" He said casually as he looked at the island,smiling at it's scary glory.
I went to check on the campers to see what they're up to before they eliminate another one of their companions,enemies,you get the idea.