3/2

As Chris and I were checking both team's hot tubs,Chris announced that the Screaming Gophers were the winners of the challenge,they were clearly enjoying their first victory while the Killer Bass were..well,let's just say that they weren't too happy with their first loss. As Chris and I headed to our trailers,I suddently remembered that Chef needed to talk to me,so I told Chris that I had to talk to Chef for a bit and headed straight to the mess hall.

As I entered the mess hall,I called out for Chef to see if he was here and he peaked his head out from the kitchen "Hey Chef,I'm here" I said as I walked into the kitchen "So,what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked,feeling a bit confused and curious "Well,I just wanted to know how your first day is going? You know,since your Chris's first ever personal assistant" he said as he was cooking lunch for the campers "Oh,it's going pretty well,except for Chris throwing me off the cliff" I said with a smile as I scratched my head,he looked shocked but then he switched from being shocked to evil,he chuckled "So..he did?" "Y..Yeah,but I didn't mind it" "Wanna get revenge on him?" he asked,excuse me Chef!? Revenge? On Chris!?

*Small Timeskip*

"Chef,I don't know about this" "Why not?" he asked as he mixed hot sauce into Chris's coffee,which was steaming like Hell,literally. "I seriously didn't mind him doing that,my brother did it once" I said,feeling uneasy about what we're doing right now "Aw come on,it will be funny,also a little bit of payback doesn't hurt,does it?" he said as he placed the lid on the cup of coffee,I give him a weak smile "I guess not" he chuckled as a response before handing me the cup,he told me how the prank is gonna go as he was preparing the food that he was ready to serve to the campers.

I patiently wait for Chris to walk into the mess hall while the others were just talking and not eating the food that Chef made,well only some of them ate it. Then the door of the mess hall opened and what do you know? It was indeed Chris "Hey Y/N,I was wondering what took you so long" he said as he walked to me "Oh,I was just helping Chef in the kitchen" I said,still holding the cup of '100% coffee',he noticed the cup of coffee that I was holding "Oh,did you make me coffee while you were here?" he asked with a smile "Yeah,here" "Thanks" he said as I gave him his coffee with mixed hot sauce.

As he was drinking his coffee,his face started to turn red and sweat,he started to cough,which caught the campers and my attention. I look over to him and place my hand on his shoulder "Are you okay Chris?" I asked "Y..Yeah! I'm alright,can you give me a sec?" he said before running out of the mess hall,screaming 'I FEEL LIKE I'M BEING BURNED ALIVE!'

Chef and I looked at each other and we started to laugh our asses off from what we just pulled,which the campers just stared at us in shock  "Oh my god,I can't believe that we just did that! That was sick!" I said to Chef as I felt tears going down my cheeks "That was amazing! We make a good team!" said Chef as he continues to laugh,part of me felt bad for Chris and the other part doesn't. "What did you do girl?" asked Leshawna,I tell them what Chef and I did as we tried not to laugh too much. The campers started to laugh with us as Chef and I calmed down,we winked and gave each other a thumbs up.

I looked at the time and it was around 4:00 p.m. ,already? I decided to leave the mess hall to get some fresh air,it air was a bit thick in the mess hall from Chef's cooking,I decided to walk along the sea by the docks and look for some seashells,maybe I'll run into Chris on my way,I have to go see if he's okay from the prank that we just pulled.