1/2

Y/N's P.O.V

"Oh god,I'm nervous" I said to myself as I was sitting on a bench,waiting at the bus stop for a bus that is headed to the docks,as it was written in the email,there was suppose to be some kind of private bus picking me up which made me confused. Why a private bus? It feels weird even saying that,a private bus,that's ridiculous. Then I noticed a bunch of teens going into two buses,then I thought to myself,are they the contestants? I look at the email that I received and it says that there are going to be 28 contestants,1 chef and of course,the host and me,you know,because I'm the assistant.

Then a bus stopped right in front of me,it made my body shake,I was nervous as hell and I was sweating like a waterfall,then the driver stepped out of the bus and walked over to me and my luggage "Y/N L/N,I'm here to pick you up and take you to the private boat" said the driver as he took my luggage and put it inside the bus,then I walked to the bus and got in and took a seat,the bus felt empty,since I was the only one in the bus.

*TIMESKIP*

I wake up to the sound of the driver's voice "We're here ma'am,grab your stuff and go straight to the boat,they're waiting" he said,well that was..odd,but I just grabbed my stuff,stepped out of the bus and headed towards the boat that the driver pointed me to. I felt my body tremble on my way to the boat "Oh fuck,I don't think that I can do this.." I said to myself as I turned around "But..I'm here now,so there's no turning back" I take a deep breath and walked into the boat.

I placed my bags on the floor and as I was about to look around,the boat suddently moved on it's own and I tripped and fell face first on the floor,I let out a loud "Ow!"

I slowly lifted my head up to see someone standing in front of me,but I didn't face them "Hey,you okay?" it was a male's voice "Except for falling face first on the floor,I'm alright" I said as I slowly get up,then I faced him and it sended shivers down my spine,he was tall and buff "H..hey,I'm the host's assistant" I said as I was shaking "Oh,Chris's assistant?" he asked with his arms crossed,I nod my head yes as I face him "I'm Y/N L/N,it's nice to meet you sir" "Chef Hatchet,it's nice to meet you too" both of us shake hands with a smile on both our faces "So..who's controlling the boat?" I asked "Oh,it's on auto pilot right now,but I'm gonna control it later" he said "Wait what-" I suddently got cut off by the boat speeding,causing me to lose my balance and fall backwards.

*TINY TIMESKIP*

"Well,that just happened" I said to Chef as I was fixing my hair and clothes "Yeah" he said simply "I'll go control the boat,just to make sure that this doesn't happen again" he said as he headed to the control room,I let out a sigh of relief as I look at the ocean,sparkling from the sun's light,it was a beautiful view,so I took a picture of it and sended it to my mom and brother.

I got bored really easily,so I decided to look around,I had a lot of time on my hands so it doesn't hurt to look around..or does it? This boat was like a yacht,but it was small and pretty nice,so I took the stairs that lead to the bottom level of the boat and I opened the door and step inside and as I turned around,I froze on the spot. "Woah,am I in heaven?" I said under my breath,it was like a hotel room but with a small bar,beds, a huge flat screen TV and well,you can imagine the rest. It was really fancy,then I noticed someone from the corner of my eye,hiding their face with some papers,so I walk over to them. I decided to break the silence "Hi,my name is Y/N,the host's assistant,do you know where the host is?" I asked,the person looked away from the papers to look at me "Oh,you're my assistant" he said as he placed the papers on the table and stood up "I'm Chris McLean,the host of Total Drama Island" he said as he offered a handshake "It's an honor to meet and work with you Mr. McLean" I said as I shake his hand "Please,just call me Chris!" he said with a smile