𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒏

~ 𝑳𝒐𝒔 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔, 𝑩𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝑯𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒔 ~
~ 𝑨𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 ~
~ 𝑭𝒆𝒃𝒓𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒚 25, 2020 ~

~𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒂 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒙 ~
~ 𝑪𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏 ~

~𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒂 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒙 ~~ 𝑪𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏 ~

"Kentrell you can't stop me." I laughed, looking at him.

"But I can, I told you. Come with me mane, you ain't gotta do this shit no more." He sighed.

"What if I want to? You can't change me, no matter how much you think you can." I responded.

How the hell he want me to leave with him when he kidnapped me first?

Ian forget about that.

"Valencia, stop playing wimme. Lollipop already down to come too." He added.

Motherfuckers learn my name and don't stop saying the shit.

I closed my eyes, breathing heavy. "She's with whatever I say, if I say no then she gone stand behind that."

"We could ask her, but she busy fucking Kd." He scratched the back of his neck. "That could be us, but you playing."

"Who playing?" I laughed. "I don't want you, and if I did. I'd want the dick."

"Soooooo that's all you think of me?" He rose an eyebrow.

"You never gave me any other thing to think about." I shrugged. "We been doing nothing but fucking."

The dick is good, and I'm getting money, so I don't care.

"Come hea." He stared at me with them cute hazel eyes, making the come here motion with his finger.

I put down my phone and walked to him, straddling him. "What?"

"Why you feel as if I should tell you more about me when you didn't even tell me yo name?" He titled his head.

"I'm not the type to go back in my past, I don't vent. I'm too busy making money to show emotions, fuck everything else." I explained. "If it ain't about a bag, ian hearing shit."

"Because of your past you don't do relationships?" He asked.

"Because of my past, I don't have any loyalty to be in a relationship." I corrected him.

"Heartbreaker? Cheater?" He questioned.

"Since I was a lil girl, I've been forced into men's arms, I've been passed around like I was nothing." I explained. "So how I suppose to know what loyalty is? Not a heartbreaker, nor cheater, just don't know how to stay in a relationship."