𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

~ 𝑳𝒐𝒔 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔, 𝑫𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒏 ~
~ 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒆 ~
~ 𝑫𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 28, 2020 ~

~ 𝑲𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝑮𝒂𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒏 ~
~ 𝑵𝑩𝑨 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒃𝒐𝒚 ~

"Like damn bitch I know you quiet and all but you making me bored

"Like damn bitch I know you quiet and all but you making me bored." I said as me and the gang walked into a store. "She could at least try to excite me."

"That hoe just look lame as fuck." Kd shrugged. "Ain't she like way older than you?"

The gang busted out laughing and I tried to stay serious.

His ass always talking about somebody.

"Aye, only I can say something about her." I said.

We currently at the store in the middle of the night, getting stuff and talking about Drea.

But she low-key boring as fuck.

Not gone lie, she coo but just too mature.

"Well shit we all know he gone get somebody else when he bored." Ben chuckled going go the drinks.

Damn right.

I went and got some chips, candy, and walked to the register. "Gimme a couple backwoods."

He nodded his head as the rest of the gang put they stuff on the counter too.

"Y'all better be half paying or something too." I looked back at them.

"Mane nigga you know we ain't finna have you pay for it this shit by yourself." Ben smacked his lips.

They ain't as broke as people make them seem.

They all do something and make money.

We all gathered up some money and paid for everything then left.

Getting back into the car, I pulled off full speed.

Ion do shit but speed.

"Aye I just remembered something, take me to that street Lollipop on." Kd said out of nowhere.

"Nope, next time." I shrugged.