𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

~ 𝑳𝒐𝒔 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔, 𝑩𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝑯𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒔 ~
~ 𝑳𝒊𝒍 𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚'𝒔 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 ~
~ 𝑭𝒆𝒃𝒓𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒚 20, 2020 ~

~ 𝑫𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑱𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~
~ 𝑳𝒊𝒍 𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚 ~

"How long you say you gone be gone?" I asked jayda and she shrugged

"I don't know, a few hours. I love you though, I can't miss my appointment." She quickly kissed me and I kissed her back watching her leave the house.

Walking to the window, I watched as she got in her car and pulled off.

Great, now I can deal with Cinnamon.

I got her in my attic, she'll be okay.

Going over to the hallway, I pressed a button and the stairs to the attic started coming down.

Walking up the stairs, it closed as I made it to the top.

Heard her laughing as soon as I stepped foot up here.

"If TURNMELOOSE was a person." She busted out laughing, as she sat on a carpet.

She just sat there, laughing, with tears running down her face.

Damn, it's that fucking funny?

Cinnamon rude as hell, bold as a motherfucker too.

One thing about this hoe, she gone talk about yo ass.

With no hesitation.

"Mane shut the fuck up." I mugged her. "I'll kill you."

"No you won't, wanna know why? You love my pussy." She shrugged. "Which reminds me, why I'm still here?"

I might have forced her to have sex wimme, I wouldn't call it rape.

I mean I don't think it is.

She just was pretending like she ain't wanna do it.

Sometimes I hear her crying at nights, I wanna know why but she doesn't tell me.

"Because I want you so I gotchu, you ain't never leaving me." I smirked sitting down in front of her.

"Yeah whatever." She mumbled. "I could really beat yo ass and walk out the door with a smile on my face."

"Why you ain't do that then?" I smirked.

"Because I don't feel like it yet, but I'm giving you a heads-up so you can know now." She shrugged.