𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

~ 𝑳𝒐𝒔 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔, 𝑩𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝑯𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒔 ~
~ 𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔 ~
~ 𝑫𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 30, 2019 ~

~ 𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒂 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒙 ~
~ 𝑪𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏 ~

~ 𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒂 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒙 ~~ 𝑪𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏 ~

"No bitch, that long." I moved Paris fingers more as I was telling her how big Kentrell dick is.

"BITCH!!!" She yelled. "And you took it!?"

"Hell yeah, best dick I ever had." I nodded my head with a smirk. "Then he was mad, mane I had to get my hair redid, I almost fucking passed out."

She pouted. "Mane, he shoulda had his friend too. All I wanted was some good pipe."

"Shiddddd I hope he come back for me again." I shooked my head. "Then he paid me ten thousand."

"WHAT!?" She yelled. "I mean if he wanted us to have a threesome with him, that's all he had to say."

"See no, ion think he'd be up for that." I laughed. "One time thing shorty."

So me and Paris might have had a threesome with a nigga before.

But at least it was for 2 million dollars and not for 10.

Me and Paris close as hell, so it didn't effect our friendship or nothing.

Anyways, after Kentrell dropped me off the next morning I haven't seen or heard from him.

Ion really care, I just miss the dick.

She smacked her lips. "Mane that was a easy 2 million."

"Girl chill out." I laughed spinning around on a pole.

I didn't get all dressed up tonight, didn't feel like it.

Let my face do all the talking.

As me and her were talking and laughing, a car pulled up and the same big eared boy stuck his head out.

"AYE LOLLIPOP, REMEMBER ME!?" He smirked while smiling big.

He cute....for a lil boy.

She squealed and ran to the car with a huge smile.

She must really want him, she never does that.

"Aye Cinnamon." I heard somebody call my name and I looked seeing Kentrell leaning against the car.

When he get there?

Why I ain't notice him?

I walked over to him. "Wassup?"

He looked down at me smirking, and pulling me closer leaning down to my ear. "How about you come wimme for the night?"