𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

~ 𝑳𝒐𝒔 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔, 𝑫𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒏 ~
~ 𝑨𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 ~
~ 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉 23, 2020 ~

~ 𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒂 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒙 ~
~ 𝑪𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏 ~

"GeT oFf ThE sTreEtS" I tried to mock Kentrell's voice as I talked to Lollipop

"GeT oFf ThE sTreEtS" I tried to mock Kentrell's voice as I talked to Lollipop. "As if I'd listen to him."

"Wait since when y'all so coo? Y'all literally got to fighting." She laughed and I shrugged.

"Happened a long time ago, and he know I beat his ass." I chuckled. "But he swear it's a tie."

"I'm so confused on why you won't take his offer to get off these dusty ass streets." She shooked her head putting on some lip gloss.

If I do, what would I even be?

I have no family, need graduated, and that's not even the half of it.

"I don't know, I never thought about what I would be doing other than this." I mumbled looking down at my feet. "My future never been bright so I never thought of it."

"Well he's giving you an opportunity." She explained. "Think about it at least. I wanna see you make it, see you winning."

I might think about it, I don't know.

Nodding my head, I smiled and kissed her cheek. "If I do leave this, I'm taking yo ass with me."

She laughed. "We'll see."

She's always wanted to be a designer, maybe I ould convince Kentrell to help.

"Aye you seen the new girl on the street?" She asked me and I shooked my head.

"Unt unt, where she at?" I looked around and Lollipop laughed moving my head in one direction.

Looking across the street, I seen a sexy ass girl walking towards us.