𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

~ 𝑳𝒐𝒔 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔, 𝑫𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒏 ~
~ 𝑯𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒍 𝑹𝒐𝒐𝒎 ~
~ 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉 18, 2020 ~

~ 𝑲𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝑮𝒂𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒏 ~
~ 𝑵𝑩𝑨 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒃𝒐𝒚 ~

~ 𝑲𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝑮𝒂𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒏 ~~ 𝑵𝑩𝑨 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒃𝒐𝒚 ~

"Mama we gotta get you some new clothes." I looked at her outfit, slightly biting my lip.

"Mam— nigga I know you ain't just call me that." She laughed. "And why? Nothings wrong with this."

"No disrespect, but you showing too much. All your clothes are revealing, ion like that." I explained. "yeah, I called you that, so what?"

"My name is Valencia, stop with the nicknames." She scoffed. "And nahh, I'm fine with these."

"Alright, if you don't want different clothes you must don't want no more dick. Won't be getting shit." I shrugged. "You don't tell me what to do either."

"Nigga you can't withdraw dick from me, I'm a fucking prositute. I can go find me a fine ass nigga with good dick." She shrugged. "I tell you what to do when I'm riding your dick, don't I?"

"Stop fucking playing wimme, and it wouldn't matter. Because that nigga wouldn't be me, big fucking difference." I mugged her. "And don't speak on that shit."

She laughed turning around from the mirror looking at me. "You got balls talking to me like that."

"I know I got balls, they be in yo mouth every night." I started laughing, falling back on the bed.

She straight faced me, and rolled her eyes. "Very fucking funny, as if you wasn't tonguing me down the SAME NIGHT, tasting yo own balls."

"AYE STOP PLAYING WIMME" I accidentally yelled, sitting straight up and walking to her.

She knows I got anger problems.

"Can't play too long with a nigga, end up dead." She mumbled to herself.

"Damn right, but when you ready? I wanna go look at this house." I checked the time on my phone, seeing that it was getting late.

Somehow my mind had convinced me to buy a house here, I'm off your right now, and I wanna stay here for a while.

"Mhmm, I'm ready." She picked up her purse. "Let's go."