𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

~ 𝑳𝒐𝒔 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔, 𝑩𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝑯𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒔 ~
~ 𝑨𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 ~
~ 𝑱𝒂𝒏𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒚 15, 2020 ~

~ 𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒂 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒙 ~
~ 𝑪𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏 ~

"You deadass wearing that tonight?" Paris asked me as she walked into the bathroom

"Hell yeah, fuck I gotta be embarrass for?" I chuckled.

"Purrrrrr, if I was a nigga I'd beat the pussy up." She laughed sticking her tongue out and I rolled my eyes playfully.

She's always been my main hype women.

Even on my worse days.

"BITCH YOU GOT SHIT CRUMBS IN YO FUCKING PANTIES, HOW THE FUCK YOU GONE GET MAD AT ME!?" Our neighbors yelled once again.

"BUT WAS I TALKING ABOUT YO SHIT  STAINS IN THEM OFF BRAND ASS BOXERS!?" The female yelled. "OR HOW YOU CAN'T HOLD YO NUT!?"

"They need to hit that crack pipe and shut the fuck up." Paris mumbled, mugging.

"Exactly." I looked at myself one last time in the mirror.

"So how you and youngboy?" She asked as I walked out.

"Girl what you mean? I gave him what he wanted and he gave me what I wanted, nothing else." I shrugged.

"You think he gone change you?" She rose an eyebrow.

"Can't no nigga change me, I been realized niggas ain't shit." I said. "Starting with my daddy."

Pussy ass nigga.

How the fuck he gone sell me to a drug dealer just cause he didn't know how to take care of me!?

Mama walked out on me and him, it was just us....

Then it became just me the day I was five, and he sold me.

"I actually don't blame you but sis, that nigga fine as HELLLLL" She dragged out.

"You saying he fine as hell but went after the homeboy." I walked over to the fridge grabbing the long liquor bottle. "Let go."

"Shiii the homeboy came to me, it's money we talking about and Ian passing it up." She shrugged, grabbing my hand making sure I won't fall.

We made it out the door and took the elevator down. "You right."

Walked outside and a couple of steps later we were at our main block.

And this bitch packed for what!?

Damn, go on another block.

"If you wanna eat my ass just say that." I mugged diamond and she made her way to me.