𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

~ 𝑳𝒐𝒔 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔, 𝑩𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝑯𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒔 ~
~ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒂𝒅 ~
~ 𝑺𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 ~

~ 𝑲𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝑮𝒂𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒏 ~
~ 𝑵𝑩𝑨 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒃𝒐𝒚 ~

"Why the fuck you so quiet?" I asked as I continued to drive back to her place.

"Cause my imaginary friend told me to shut the fuck up." She busted out laughing throwing her head back.

Bitch what?

"Fuck you mean imaginary friend?" I looked confused.

She had to been have like hella drinks at the club, I had to stop her from drinking.

Main reason I'm taking her home.

"My imaginary friend, Melody....she's been here with me since a lil girl." She said. "Bitch only come out when I'm drunk as the fuck though."

"So you a grown ass women with an imaginary friend?" I asked.

"Drop it." She mumbled looking out the window.

"Nawww talk to me, why you had an imaginary friend anyways?" I asked.

"I was the only child my parents had, I need had friends considering when I went to school I got bullied, I got called the stinky kid, the poor one, the weird one, the ugly one." She explained. "That shit was true, so I let it be."

"Why you got called that though?" I asked. "And guhh I woulda shot them motherfuckers."

"My parents couldn't get me everything, most times our water would be off, and shit I was ugly, they convinced me I was." She shrugged. "But that's when I was young as hell, before my parents left me."

"What happened to you when you got sold though? Like, it gotta be a reason you like this." I stopped at a red light.

"You wanna know about my past?" She chuckled. "I was a door head, crack, pills, meth, all that type of shit, I got sprung out on it. It wasn't my fault, the nigga I got sold to let anybody do anything to me, at such a young age I was forced to do shit I knew nothing about."

Damn, hollon now, this too much for a nigga.

Meth? GAHH DAMN.

But ian finna judge ha, imma let ha talk.

"You know the most fucked up thing was I actually thought my dad was coming back to get me, I grew up still looking for my parents and I can't even find them." I looked at her out the corner of my eye seeing her crying. "But I couldn't let that stop me."

"Go on." I mumbled, parking in front of the apartments.

"One night i got drugged by this nigga, he beat my ass cause I couldn't please him correctly, shit I was 17, fuck did I know?" She talked, looking at the apartments. "It was right out somewhere round her, Lollipop came out of nowhere and found me laying on the ground half dead, she took me in. Guided me the way she knows."