𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

~ 𝑳𝒐𝒔 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔, 𝑫𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒏 ~
~ 𝑯𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒍 ~
~ 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉 6, 2020 ~

~ 𝑲𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝑮𝒂𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒏 ~
~ 𝑵𝑩𝑨 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒃𝒐𝒚 ~

~ 𝑲𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝑮𝒂𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒏 ~~ 𝑵𝑩𝑨 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒃𝒐𝒚 ~

"You really finna leave?" Boomer laughed and I nodded my head.

"I don't give a fuck, she actually started fighting me back." I said. "Do you not know how heavy handed that bitch is?"

"Shidd to see what she left you like, yes we know." Ben chuckled. "How you let a bitch beat yo ass?"

"I ain't let her do shit!!! We was fighting, it was a fucking tie." I said, as I continued to pack up. "And now I'm done with her bullshit."

"No you not, you live for bullshit." Kd laughed.

"Shut the fuck up and worry about why Lollipop don't want yo stupid ass." I mugged him and they all laughed.

"See don't worry about me and lollipop, worry about why you got yo ass kicked by Cinnamon." He laughed. "I seen most of it."

"Yo lying ass need to stop, I will leave yo ass here and you gone be standing on the streets next." I looked up at him.

"AYE HELL NAWL KD, YOU GONE LET HIM SAY THAT" Joe yelled laughing.

"Ion care, ian finna be a prositute." He laughed. "Cause ain't nobody finna leave me."

"Aye though, when we leaving?" Three asked.

"As soon as possible." I mumbled. "Y'all ready?"

"You sure you just wanna disappear on shorty just because y'all got into a fight?" Boomer asked.

"I bet that nigga mad because she stood up for herself, he wasn't expecting that shit." Three chuckled. "Some of these females tough as fuck."

"Right, I agree with Three." Ben said. "Is you mad that she top you?"

"She don't top shit." I stood up, laughing.

"Okay, on a scale to 1 to 10, how controlling is she when y'all fucking?" Joe asked.

"Shiddd she past 10, she freaky a fuck." I answered.

"Ight, she speak her mind no matter what?" He asked me and I nodded my head.

"Where y'all getting at with this?" I asked.

"Don't worry bout that, one more question." He said. "Is she with anything? Like don't give a fuck bout nothing."

"Hell yeah." I nodded my head, chuckling.

"YOU GOT YOURSELF A BOLD ASS BITCH" they all yelled while laughing. "AYE SHE CRAZY AS THE FUCK TOO"