𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐

~ 𝑳𝒐𝒔 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔, 𝑩𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝑯𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒔 ~
~ 𝑨𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 ~
~ 𝑫𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 20, 2019 ~

~ 𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒂 𝑯𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒙 ~
~ 𝑪𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏 ~

~ 𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒂 𝑯𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒙 ~~ 𝑪𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏 ~

"Ion understand." Paris laughed while I flipped through the tv channels in bed. "Like how was his dick even big enough to fit in the condom?"

I busted out laughing, stopping on nickelodeon. "He got had a lil toddler dick? Fuck no."

She smacked her lips. "I wanted to throw up, and he expected me to suck it. Nigga my blow pops be bigger than that."

"Aye though yo night went horrible while mines didn't." I smiled.

"What? You got good pipe?" She asked.

"Something like that." I mumbled.

"Bitch spill before I have to go, you know when money calls I run." She said while fixing up her outfit.

Paris runs morning and afternoon shifts too.

Sometimes I do it, but I'm more of a night person.

We both make money for the apartment, food, anything needed here,and money for ourselves.

I met Paris a while ago, and she showed me the way around the streets.

Took me in basically.

But it's a long ass story.

"It wasn't like how I would expect, all this nigga really did was talk." I shrugged. "I mean we fucked after, and he wasn't even aggressive. Like he was tryna make love to me, but trust me I am not the one. Fuck that."

She laughed. "He say his name?"

"Yeah, Tootsie Roll, or something like that." I shrugged.

"Tootsi- BITCH TOOSII?" She yelled.

I thought back to what he said, and nodded my head. "Yeah, if that's what he calls himself."

"You fucked TOOSII?" She continued to yell.

Damn girl, calm down he ain't even all that.