I feel Alone

Nobody's P.O.V

The women waved at the L.O.V as they left while she had Izuku in her hands. It was clear to the women that Izuku didn't know how to walk and he seemed a little scared. The women took Izuku into a room, nobody was their just her and Izuku. She puts Izuku down on the carpet. ''Okay Izuku today we are going to try to teach you how to walk.'' Izuku look confused but tried to follow her directions.

~3 Hours Later~

???: Mrs. Williams we need you for a staff meeting take that child to the room with all the other kids.'' Says a random man that comes into the room. Mrs. Williams boss wasn't one to play when it comes to meetings so when he calls a Staff Meeting you might want to hurry. Mrs. Williams bent down at Izuku. ''Hey Izuku you're smart right?'' Izuku smiled and nodded. ''Great! Do you think you can find your own way to the daycare room with all the other children for me?'' She asked. Izuku thought of this as a responsibility so he nodded excited. ''Good!'' Mrs. Williams picked Izuku up and she placed him outside as she rushed herself to the meeting. Izuku stood up and started taking steps and looking at each door on the left side. Izuku knew how to read very few words because every time the Dabi or Toga tried to teach him how to how to read something always came up.

~Flashback~

''Okay Izuku say 'Apple' for me'' Dabi asked Izuku showing Izuku a Apple.

''Lmao You look stupid Dabi'' Mr. Compress told him laughing.

''Mr. Compress... You have 10 seconds to run before I burn you to death'' Dabi said getting up and putting the apple down. Mr. Compress took off running while then 10 seconds we're still continuing. Dabi then started to run after Mr. Compress while Shigaraki came into the room. ''S-Shiggy!'' Izuku said and Shigaraki picked up Izuku and look at Dabi and Mr. Compress running around the room.

''What are you two doing~?'' Shigaraki said a linger of Annoyance in his voice. Dabi and Mr. Compress stopped running and looked a little scared and turned around to see Shigaraki with Izuku in his hands. ''N-Nothing Boss/Shiggy-'' They both said and stopped in their tracks.

''What are you saying Dabi why are you calling him Shiggy?!'' Mr. Compress argued.

''I'm the only one who can call him that you Masked Bastard!'' Dabi argued back. Shigaraki sighed and took Izuku into his room.

~End of Flashback~

Finally Izuku had found the room he was supposed to go into just from the few words, ''K, R, O, D, and S.'' Even if Izuku had found the room door he couldn't open the door compared to how small he was. Usually Izuku never gave up but this seemed Impossible to him.

''Do you need help?'' A voice from behind Izuku said. Izuku turned his head to see a man behind him. Izuku nodded his head and the man had opened the door and Izuku walked into the daycare room where he saw all these toys and some kids some his age but also some a little older and taller. Izuku was a shy kid but he was also very smart so Izuku went over to this toy truck and grabbed it and went to the corner and started to play.

~1 Hour Later~

Izuku was playing with the same truck for 1 hour because he was scared of asking someone for another toy. Izuku got really bored playing with the same toy for an hour and looked across the room and saw everyone having fun but him. The loneliness only grew as more time went by for Izuku. Izuku started to miss his time he spent with the League the League was like Izuku's family. Izuku loved them and he was 100% sure that they loved him back. The loneliness grew too powerful and it was becoming overbearing for Izuku which made tears fall down his face as Izuku hugged the toy truck that was next to him falling asleep.

''Izuku..?'' A voice said to Izuku which woke him up. Izuku opened his eyes to see the same man who helped him open the door, he was right in front of him. ''Hi Izuku I'm Shaun and somebody is on the phone for you." Izuku looked excited and reached his hands out to the the man and the man grabbed Izuku and took him to a room with the phone. "Here you go Izuku use the phone and talk."

"Hello? Izuku is that you?" Shigaraki's voice could be heard on the other line and you could tell the phone is on speaker. "Shiggy!" Izuku said in a happy voice. "Hey Izuku how you doing?" Toga asked. "Me wanna go h-home..." Izuku stuttered. You could hear the rustling of Dabi hugging Shigaraki to keep him from doing something he'll regret. "We Miss you too Izuku but you have to stay their another day and then we will come get you.." Dabi said as saddens took over his voice. "Izuku??" Mr. Compress asked as silence took over. "I-I go Home!" Izuku demanded as tears fall down his face. "I-I want Shiggy! P-Please." Izuku literally begged. As Shaun listened to the conversation he could tell Izuku had Abandonment issues at such a young age. "You know I would do anything for you to be home... Zuzu.." Shigaraki said. Shigaraki could be heard banging his head on the table trying to keep himself from crying. "Zuzu we have to go but be a good kid for the daycare... or don't.. :)" Toga whispered. "Mhmm.." Izuku mumbled and that was the end of the call.

Shigaraki kept banging his head on the table and then felt someone stop him. It was Dabi and Dabi grabbed Shigaraki and hugged him realizing Shigaraki was also one with attachment issues.

"Okay Izuku it's really late and we have to get you to bed. But before I do your caretakers wanted me to give you this Plushie." Izuku instantly took the Plushie and hugged it and the Daycare working picked up Izuku and took him back to the room and put him in the cot bed and left. Izuku felt like the cot bed was till big even if it was very small but Izuku always slept with one the members of the LOV So this felt strange to him the only thing keeping him from crying... is the plushie his Family had given to him. "1-1 more day..." Izuku thought to himself and went back to sleep holding and guarding the plushie with his life.

This is the Plushie |