Few Years

So I've decided to Skip a few Years into the Future and Izuku is now 13 Years Old Still with the Heroes. I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE 😭

Nobody's POV
Izuku is now 13 Years Old. Shocker Right? Izuku spent his 9 years thinking about his Family. Wondering if they were ever coming back for him. Izuku has started to give up hope that they were ever going to come back for him. I mean it's been about 9 Years.

Nobody celebrated his birthdays with him anymore. No thanksgiving, no Christmas. The only thing that keep him entertained is causing trouble for the heroes that kidnapped him. Izuku is now fully aware of his quirk. He doesn't know some things but he's got the hang of it. So far Izuku has lied plenty of times, Stole, and even curses. I know it's a lot for being only 13. The only person likes a little is Eraserhead or Aizawa as he prefers. When I say Izuku likes Aizawa I mean he only likes him about 20%.
Izuku was walking around in the hallways and then he saw Hawks. Hawks smiled.
"Hey Kid!" Izuku stuck his tongue out.
"Go Away Hawks" Izuku said walking away. Hawks sighed

"That kid has a bad temper.."
Izuku never told anybody but whenever he walks around in the hallway he gets flashbacks of his old home. Flashbacks that'll makes him laugh and some Flashbacks that will make him cry for hours. Today was one of those days. Izuku Ran to his room that was a few doors down from Aizawa's. The Teachers were having a meeting anyways.

Izuku Locked his door and slid down onto the floor. He put his knees to his chest as some memories of his family came back to him. Izuku didn't even notice he was crying. He started mumbling things like.

"Why did You Leave Me..?"
"I need you guys"
"I miss you all.."
Thinking of his family just made him cry more. He doesn't want to be here anymore. He doesn't care to go outside anymore either. It was confusing.
Most importantly it was hard. Imagine you feeling like your family you stayed with just gave up on you like that.

So Easy. It's almost suffocating. Izuku wiped away his tears when he heard someone knock on his door. He opened the door to Aizawa.
"What do you want..?" Izuku said in a annoyed voice.
"Izuku it's been about 9 Years Aren't you over all of this "Family Stuff" you have going on with the League? Izuku began to feel irritated.

"Go Away." Izuku said rolling his eyes.
"I mean it's been 9 Years do you really still believe they are coming back? They're Villians Izuku. They don't care about anybody else but themselves." Aizawa said.

Izuku can feel his body heat up.
"Oh Shut Up! You don't know anything about the League!" Izuku yelled back.
"I know they aren't coming back for you and they are evil Izuku." Aizawa said.

"Get Out of my Face if your gonna talk Shit about MY Family! You Bastard!"

"Don't talk to me like that. Are you forget we're the ones who saved You!" Aizawa said raising his voice a little.

"DID I ASKED TO BE SAVED?! I DIDN'T! EXACTLY SO WHY DID YOU THINK IT WAS RIGHT TO TAKE ME AWAY FROM MY FAMILY LIKE THAT?!"
Izuku Finally Broke.
"DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THEM TO GET ME BACK? 9 YEARS! 9 FUCKING YEARS AIZAWA! 

Izuku didn't realize he started crying again.

YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME OR THEM! SO PLEASE LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE BEFORE I HURT YOU!" Izuku yelled and then slammed the door in his face. Izuku was tired. Physically and Mentally. He could feel the power inside of him from some of the crimes or "Sins" as you might say from today.
(Song Incoming 😏)

"Can someone please just tell me I'll be fine...
Tell me it's Okay.. That I'm breaking down again..Tell me it's Okay.. That I don't have to pretend.. Tell me Okay.. That I'm lost inside my head.." Izuku Sang while Going to sit on his bed. He looked out the window for a while. It seemed like it was about 8:30 at night.
Izuku would usually stay up all night but decided to go to sleep earlier. That was until..

⚠️LOV IS ON THE PREMISES ⚠️