Reunited

Nobody's POV

Izuku bolted up at the alarms and put his shoes on quickly and ran out of his room.  While running down the hall he passed Aizawa getting ready to fight.
"HEY PROBLEM CHILD DON'T GO OUT THERE!" Aizawa yelled. Izuku didn't listen. He kept running until he reached where the fight was happening. This time there were more members of the League.
"Heh I see Shiggy decided to get more recruits.." Izuku said to himself. Speaking of Shiggy Izuku didn't see him, Dabi, Toga, Twice, Or Compress anywhere. It was all the different recruits fighting. Izuku sighed seeing none of his family anywhere.
"I guess they didn't come to save me after all.." Izuku said walking back to him room.

"Who Said That?"
Izuku recognized that voice and turned around and saw Dabi and Shigaraki standing behind him.

"I

"I.." Was all Izuku could manage to get out.
"You definitely grew Zuzu~" Dabi said laughing. Izuku felt like he was frozen in time. Part of him wanted to go up to them and hug them but part of him wanted to Slap them in the face for leaving him for 9 Years. How about just do both. Izuku walked up to Dabi and Shigaraki and started at them for a hot second. Dabi and Shigaraki were a little confused.
Izuku did it fashionably quick and slapped the two across the face. It took them a minute to process what happened.

Izuku then hugged the both of them. Shigaraki and Dabi hugged him back knowing where he was was coming from.
"Did you miss us?" Shigaraki asked.
"Bastards..." Izuku said letting a few tears flow from his eyes. Dabi chuckled.
"You really have grown." Dabi said.
"Yeah Thanks and You look the same." Izuku said laughing.

"I knew this day would come. Izuku has started to be so disrespectful." Shigaraki said. Izuku rolled his eyes.
"Oi! Don't forget we're your family!" Dabi said. "Yeah Yeah." Izuku said wiping his tears.
"Have you learned to control your quirk yet?" Shigaraki asked.
"Well.. I've only really been lying and stealing things so I would say I know the basics!" Izuku said Smiling.

"Okay listen we can talk more when we get home. You can also meet these new recruits we got."
"Yeah Okay I hope you didn't hire any pain in the asses." Izuku said walking with the two.
"Trust me they way you act now to you everybody is a pain in the ass." Dabi said. "Oh great.." Izuku said.
Shigaraki called toga letting her know everybody can retreat and go back.
"Kurogiri Open the portal!" Shigaraki said. The portal opened and as Izuku walked through it he saw a bigger and better house.
"Quick Izuku hide!" Dabi said pushing him behind the counter.

"What why?" Izuku asked. "I wanna prank the others pretending that we didn't get a chance to get you back" Dabi said smirking. Izuku smiled and hid behind the counter.
"Shiggy cry!" Dabi said. Shigaraki looked at dabi.
"What the fuck do you think I am? A robot? I don't just know how to cry on cue dipshit."

"Wow Dipshit.. that's a new one~" Dabi said causing Shigaraki to blush.
"OI Stop flirting and let's do this prank!" Izuku said. Shigaraki couldn't cry on cue so he decided to look sad. The other recruits came in and so did Toga, Twice, and Compress. Toga started to jump around.
"Tomura! Did you get Izuku back?" Toga as smiling. Her smile then dropped when she saw the expressions on their face.
"What's wrong? You got him back right?" Toga asked worried.

"Toga Listen..." Dabi said silently. Toga looked like she was going to cry.
"You told me we wouldn't call everybody back until you all retrieved him..."
The room was dead silent. Even the new recruits wanted to meet the kid They were talking about. "So where is he? Huh? WHERE IS HE TOMURA?! DABI?!" Toga shouted. Shigaraki started to chuckle a little but toga thought he was crying.
"Shiggy... I'm sorry." Toga said quietly. Shigaraki then started busting out laughing. Toga and all the others were confused. Was he going crazy?
"Izuku you can come out now!" Dabi said laughing a little.

Izuku got from behind the counter.
"HEY BITCHES!" Izuku Yelled Smiling. Toga was about to cry but ran over to Izuku and hugged him.
"Jeez I missed You too Toga" Izuku said. Toga laughed. Compress and Twice went over to Izuku and hugged him as well, which Izuku quite enjoyed.
"So is anybody going to introduce me to the recruits?" Izuku asked raising an eyebrow.
"Oh Sure. So we have Spinner, Mustard, Moonfish, and Muscular." Shigaraki said pointing to each one of them. Izuku nodded.
"So Izuku... Now that your older can I taste your blood?" Toga asked taking out a knife. Izuku backed up.
"Where the hell did you get a knife!" Izuku yelled and started running around while Toga chased him. Dabi picked up Izuku and put him on his shoulders.

"Holy Shi-" Izuku started.
"Dabiiii Give him back!" Toga whined.
"Go Chase one of the new recruits or something. Leave our child Alone." Shigaraki said. Toga looked over at the new recruits and they started running as Toga started running after them.
"It's nice to have you back Izuku.." Dabi said

"It's good to be back.. with my family." Izuku said smiling.