Happy Birthday Izuku! ❤️

So Since you guys voted let's Say Today is Izuku's 4th Birthday Today! Meaning that Izuku can walk and can talk better doesn't mean Shigaraki and Dabi doesn't still baby him ❤︎

Nobody's POV
Shigaraki, Dabi, Toga, And Mr. Compress all got up at about 7:00 in the Morning to prepare everything for Izuku's birthday. The rest of the League was coming as well. Dabi was making the Cake, Shigaraki and Toga were putting up decorations, and Twice and Mr. Compress were wrapping the unwrapped presents.
Once all the decorations and Present were wrapped and finished the team went back to bed because they knew Izuku was a heavy sleeper a slept for a while.

9:00 Am

You could hear little patters on the ground running towards the door. Izuku opened the door and got on the bed.
"SHIGGY! DADA! WAKE UP!" Izuku yelled jumping in the bed like it was the end of the earth.
Shigaraki and Dabi groaned. Dabi sat up.
"Hello Zuzu." Dabi said Picking up Izuku.
"Hello Dada! Do you know what day it is?" Izuku asked Smiling.

"Hmmmm It's Saturday?" Dabi said.
"Noooo! It's not JUST Saturday!" Izuku said still Smiling. Shigaraki then sat up.
"You have way too much energy.." Shigaraki said rubbing his eyes.
"Shiggy! Do you know what day it is?" Izuku asked.
"Saturday?" Shigaraki said acting Confused.
"Did you guys Forget...?" Izuku said as he stopped smiling. Shigaraki smiled and picked up Izuku.
"No Silly we didn't forget that Today is your birthday!" Shigaraki said Laughing. Izuku looked back up and Shigaraki and smiled.
"I find out my quirk today as well! Aren't you excited!" Izuku said cheering. Dabi and Shigaraki smiled.
"Okay now give me 5 minutes.." Shigaraki said going back to bed. Izuku frowned and started fake crying.
"Shiggy doesn't love me anymore..." Izuku said in his best acting voice. Shigaraki sighed and Picked Izuku up and put him in the middle and hugged him.
"We'll get up at 10 Okay?" Dabi asked laying down with them.
"But that's like 10 years away..." Izuku said.
"If that was the case you would be too big to sleep in our bed with us." Dabi said smiling. Izuku frowned at the thought of not sleeping with his 'parents' again. Dabi saw this and smiled and put his arm around Izuku.
"Don't worry we got time.." Dabi said Smiling. Izuku Smiled back and went to sleep.

10:05 Am

"WAKE UP LOSERS!" Toga Screamed coming into the room.
"Ughhh..." Shigaraki groaned putting the covers over his head. Dabi was startled and he fell out the bed. 😃
"Mhmmm..." Dabi said on the floor.
"What were you guys doing? Fucking?" Toga said Walking around the room.
"You guys were Fucking?" Compress said as him and Twice walked into the room.
.
                                .
                                .
"What's Fucking?" Izuku asked coming from out the covers. Toga, Compress, and Twice both knew what was coming next.
"We screwed...." Toga whispers.
"You three..." Shigaraki said slowly sitting up.
"SCATTER PEOPLE!" Compress Yelled and The 3 ran out of the room.
"That's what I thought." Shigaraki said sighing.
"When are we going to the doctors!" Izuku said whining. Dabi and Shigaraki laughed.
"Are you going to ignore the fact it's your birthday Izuku?" Dabi asked. Izuku sat their for a few seconds.
"What's the point of having a Birthday Party? The only think special about today is my quirk!" There's no point in celebrating every year...!" Izuku said. Shigaraki picked up Izuku and put him in his arms.
"Are you okay Zuzu? Every kid is excited for their birthday." Shigaraki asked worried.

"Well I'm not any kid!" Izuku said with a tone of annoyance in his voice. Shigaraki and Dabi love Izuku but Izuku knows they don't tolerate disrespect. Dabi takes his hand and turns Izuku's head towards him by grabbing his chin.
"Excuse me little Boy but who do you think you're talking too?" Dabi asked seriously while raising a eyebrow.
Izuku looked away from Dabi. Shigaraki snapped His fingers in front of Izuku which told Izuku he needed to pay Attention to Dabi before he gets smacked.
"I'm Sorry..." Izuku said as Dabi let go of his chin.
"Thank You Now if you want to go find out your quirk get your tiny ass in that bathroom and get ready." Dabi said. Izuku followed his dad's directions as he got off the bed and went into the bathroom.

"Damn Who knew Kids were so disobedient?" Shigaraki asked.
"Should have thought about that 2 Years ago." Dabi said laughing. Shigaraki smiled.
"Watch when he gets a teenager.." Dabi said Sighing.
"Please don't remind me, he's sassy enough already." Shigaraki said getting up out of bed. Dabi followed. Izuku then ran out the bathroom with his Shirt on but no Pants..

"Help!..." Izuku said still a little mad. Shigaraki and Dabi looked at Each other and back. "Can you ask nicely?" Shigaraki said picking up Izuku.
"I-.." Izuku paused.
"Come on It's not that hard" Dabi said Smirking.
"C-Can you help me Please.." Izuku said putting his head into Shigaraki's chest. Shigaraki laughed as he helped Izuku put on the rest of his clothes.

•20 Minutes Later• This is What Dabi and Shigaraki are wearing. 😜

Shigaraki had Izuku in his arms and Izuku put his head into Shigaraki's chest as if he's sleep

"Okay We'll be back after we go to the doctor's" Dabi said opening the door. Shigaraki left out the door.
"Compress we're bowering your car~" Dabi said waving the key's in the air.
"You little Burnt Bastard!" Mr. Compress said as Dabi left out the door. Dabi, Shigaraki, and Izuku left and went into Mr. Compress car and it was surprisingly clean. Shigaraki put Izuku in the backseat in a Car Seat.

•At the Doctors•

"Well hello guys it's nice to see you all here healthy." The doctor said coming in and sitting down. "So what are we here for Today?" She asked.
"We are here to determine Izuku's quirk" Shigaraki said.
The doctor Smiled. "Alright then let's do this"

•5 Minutes later•

"So we have the results.." The Doctor said frowning. "Well don't keep us waiting What is it?" Dabi said impatient.
"Well Izuku's Quirk is called...

"Sinner.."